The report gives complete coverage of the qualitative and quantitative evaluation of the Food Antioxidants marketplace together with important statistical information approximately the Food Antioxidants marketplace. The studies examine affords historic information and gives correct forecast estimation till 2028. The document additionally profiles hooked up and rising gamers of the marketplace, covering the commercial enterprise overview, product portfolio, strategic alliances, and business growth strategies.
Increasing consumer preference for natural antioxidants is another factor driving market growth. Rising need to reduce spoilage and prevent deterioration and quality of meat due to microbial growth and lipid oxidation are other key factors contributing to increasing utilization of natural antioxidants across food and beverage industries. Food companies are increasingly utilizing naturally sourced antioxidants to maintain flavor and color and to extend the shelf-life of processed, fresh, cooked, and pre-cooked meats and related products.
To get Sample PDF Copy Of This Report At@https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/528
Further key findings from the report suggest
- In January 2020, BASF announced that it is planning to expand production capacity for its antioxidant Irganox 1520L by 20% at the site in Pontecchio Marconi, Italy. Irganox 1520L is a key product in the antioxidant portfolio of BASF. The expansion is expected to help the company meet growing demand for antioxidants among its global consumers.
- Prepared meat & poultry segment accounted for largest market share of 2020. Rising need to extend the shelf-life of food products and enhance food quality is driving utilization of food antioxidants in prepared meat and poultry products.
- Natural antioxidants segment revenue is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR during the forecast period. Health risks associated with consumption of synthetic antioxidants and the potential toxicological effects is driving demand for natural antioxidants.
Have a look at Report Description and Table of Contents of Market Report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/food-antioxidants-market
The report offers a complete analysis of the global Food Antioxidants market with details about each market player including company profile, financial standing, global position, revenue contribution, production and manufacturing capacity, business expansion plans, and new product launches. Key players are strategizing various plans such as M&A acquisition, partnerships, joint ventures, license agreement and collaborations. BASF SE, Archer-Daniels-Midland Company, Koninklijke DSM N.V., DuPont, Eastman Chemical Company, Kemin Industries, Barentz Group, Camlin Fine Sciences Ltd., Kalsec Inc., and BTSA. and others are some of the top companies profiled in the report.
The report also covers the scope of individual applications and types in each region. The report also covers details about production and consumption patterns, technological developments, revenue growth, market size, market share, key trends and demands influencing market growth in the region, and robust presence of key players in the region.
Get an Impressive Discount on this Report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/528
Emergen Research has segmented the global food antioxidants market on the basis of application, type, source, and region:
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Prepared Food
- Fats & Oils
- Plant-based Alternatives
- Prepared Meat & Poultry
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Other Applications
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Synthetic Antioxidants
- Natural Antioxidants
Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Spices and Herbs
- Gallic Acid
- Botanical Extracts
Regional segmentation comprises of a current and forecast estimation of the market in the key geographical regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
The report addresses the following key points:
- The report provides a forecast of market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities for the Food Antioxidants market
- The report further analyses the changing market dynamics
- Regional analysis and segmentation of the market with analysis of the regions and segments expected to dominate the market growth
- Extensive competitive landscape mapping with profiles of the key competitors
- In-depth analysis of business strategies and collaborations such as mergers and acquisitions adopted by the key companies
- Revenue forecast, country scope, application insights, and product insights
Request customization of the report:https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/528
Thank you for reading the research report. We also offer report customization as per client requirement. Kindly connect with us to know more about the customization feature and our team will offer you the best suited report.
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Connected Agriculture Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/connected-agriculture-market
Augmented Reality Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/augmented-reality-market
Industrial Sensors Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/industrial-sensors-market
Anti-Money Laundering Software Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/anti-money-laundering-software-market
Video Surveillance Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/video-surveillance-market
IoT Chip Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/iot-chip-market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights