Biopsy Guidance System Market: Introduction
- Biopsy is a technique to remove a sample of cells or a piece of tissue from body so that it can be examined in a laboratory. It is commonly carried out to diagnose cancer. Biopsy may help identify several other conditions.
- Biopsy guidance systems allow users to target specific areas
- Biopsy guidance system is used in various applications including breast biopsyand brain biopsy
Key Drivers of Global Biopsy Guidance System Market
- The global biopsy guidance system market is primarily driven by increase in prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer. According to the World Health Organization, cancer is the second leading cause of death worldwide. Approximately 9.6 million people died due to cancer in 2018 across the globe. About one in six deaths was due to cancer in the same year.
- Increase in awareness about biopsy guidance systems, rise in infrastructure development in the health care sector, impressive reimbursement policies, growth in investment in research & development activities in the health care sector, and increase in number of hospitals and diagnostic centers are expected to drive the demand for biopsy guidance systems during the forecast period.
Stereotactic Guided Biopsy with 2D and 3D Imaging Systems to Expand Significantly
- Based on product type, the global biopsy guidance system market can be divided into stereotactic guided biopsy, ultrasound guided biopsy, and MRI guided biopsy
- The stereotactic guided biopsy segment is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. The segment’s dominance can be ascribed to new product launches with technological advancement and better efficacy such as 2D/3D imaging systems.
Request For Custom Research: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=75157
Hospitals End-user Segment to Offer Lucrative Opportunities
- In terms of end-user, the global biopsy guidance system market can be classified into hospitals, specialty clinics, diagnostic centers, and research and academic institutes
- The hospitals segment is anticipated to account for major share of the global biopsy guidance system market by 2027. The segment’s dominance can be ascribed to the increase in usage of biopsy guidance system in hospitals across the globe due to technological advancements of biopsy guidance systems and increase in the number of patients with chronic diseases (including cardiovascular diseases).
Asia Pacific Biopsy Guidance System Market to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of region, the global biopsy guidance system market can be segregated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period.
- High prevalence of cancer and introduction of technologically advanced biopsy guidance systems are expected to drive the biopsy guidance system market in North America
- The biopsy guidance system market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period owing to the large pool of population with chronic disorders in emerging countries including India and China, and rise in government initiatives
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global biopsy guidance system market is highly fragmented, with the presence of a large number of domestic players. Key players operating in the global biopsy guidance system market are:
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Hologic, Inc.
- Devicor Medical Products, Inc.
- Braun Melsungen AG
- ARGON MEDICAL
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- INRAD Inc.
- Cook Medical
- PLANMED OY
Global Biopsy Guidance System Market: Research Scope
Global Biopsy Guidance System Market, by Product Type
- Stereotactic Guided Biopsy
- Ultrasound Guided Biopsy
- MRI Guided Biopsy
Global Biopsy Guidance System Market, by Application
- Brain Biopsy
- Breast Biopsy
Global Biopsy Guidance System Market, by End-user
- Specialty Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
- Research and Academic Institutes
Global Biopsy Guidance System Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453