According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “GCC Bottled Water Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, the GCC bottled water market reached a value of US$ 20.23 Billion in 2021. Bottled water refers to purified drinking water that is packed in food grade plastic or glass bottles and intended primarily for human consumption. It is tested for the presence of chemicals and bacteria and undergoes special treatments, such as distillation and ozonation, which make it completely free from impurities. It is available in different varieties including still, carbonated, flavored, mineral and artesian, in line with the myriad taste and preferences of consumers. In comparison with tap water, bottled water provides consistent purity, safety, quality and taste, owing to which its demand is being augmented in the GCC region.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report
Request for a PDF sample of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/gcc-bottled-water-market/requestsample
One of the significant factors which are strengthening the growth of the GCC bottled water market is rising health consciousness among consumers. They are now aware about the high sugar content in aerated drinks that may lead to chronic diseases such as obesity, type-2 diabetes and heart diseases. Moreover, on account of rapid urbanization and inflating disposable incomes of consumers, the food and beverage industry in the GCC region is witnessing rapid growth. Apart from this, governments of the GCC countries are introducing several strategies for attracting tourists which are strengthening the tourism industry. As numerous cafes, hotels and restaurants serve bottled water to their customers, its demand is being proliferated in the foodservice and hospitality industry. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 33.1 Billion by 2027.
- Based on types, the market has been segregated into still, carbonated, flavored and mineral bottled water. At present, still bottled water represents the most popular product type as a large part of the GCC population prefers to consume bottled water over tap water.
- On the basis of distribution channels, the market has been classified into supermarkets/hypermarkets, retailers, stores, on-trade and others. Amongst these, supermarkets/hypermarkets exhibit a clear dominance in the market as they offer larger shelf-space and the availability of different brands to consumers.
- Region-wise, Saudi Arabia is the leading market, accounting for majority of the market share due to the thriving tourism industry and liberal policies in the country. Other regions include the UAE, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait and Bahrain.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with some of the key players being National Plant for Healthy Water (Hana), Bin Zomah Group Trading & Mfg., Health Water Bottling Co. Ltd., Al Ain Mineral Water Co, Al Jomaih Bottling Plants and Al Manhal Water Factory.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the GCC bottled water market, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on product type and distribution channel.
The competitive landscape of the market is characterized by the presence of numerous small and large manufacturers who compete in terms of prices and quality.
Some of the leading players operating in the market are:
- National Plant for Healthy Water (HANA)
- Bin Zomah Group Trading & Mfg.
- Health Water Bottling Co. Ltd.
- Al Ain Mineral Water Co.
- Al Jomaih Bottling Plants (Al Jomaih Holding Co.)
- Al Manhal Water Factory Co. Ltd.
Breakup by Product Type:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
Explore full report with TOC & List of Figures: https://bit.ly/3uqJbT0
We are updating our reports, If you want latest primary and secondary data (2022-2027) with Cost Module, Business Strategy, Distribution Channel, etc. Click request free sample report, published report will be delivered to you in PDF format via email within 24 to 48 hours.
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Market
- Value Chain Analysis
- Structure of the Global Market
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800