The global automated microbiology market size is expected to reach USD 9.38 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 8.9% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Major factors driving market revenue growth are increasing focus of error-free microbiological test results, rising adoption of automation technologies, growing need to minimize testing time, and major prevalence of infectious diseases globally. Automated microbiology is an advanced method used in microbiological research and development activities that delivers more efficient, accurate, and faster test results. This method automates critical processes such as isolation, detection, classification, and measurement of microorganisms in biological, ecological, and food sectors.
To get a sample copy of the report, click on https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4185
In-depth Study of the Competitive Landscape:
The global Automated Microbiology Market consists of various market players, which make this business sphere highly competitive. In this section of the report, the authors have provided authentic information on product portfolios, new product innovations, technological capabilities, and product pricing strategies of each of these players. Moreover, it discusses the key strategies implemented by these players, such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships and agreements, to build on their market presence.
Top companies profiled in the report include:
Becton Dickinson and Company, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., bioMeriux, Inc., QIAGEN GmbH, Cepheid, Beckman Coulter, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Gene-Probe, Inc., Affymetrix, Inc., and Abbott Laboratories.
Key Market Regions Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
For More Information Click Here: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-automated-microbiology-market
Automated Microbiology Market Segmentation based on Product Type:
- 25-Hydroxy Automated Microbiology Market
- 1,25-Dihydroxy Automated Microbiology Market
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Automated Culture Systems
- Microbiology Analyzers
Diagnostic Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- DNA & RNA Probe Technology
- DNA Sequencing
- Detection Techniques
- Non-Isotopic Methods
- Radioactive Methods
- Monoclonal Antibodies
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Clinical Laboratories
- Biotechnology Industries
Frequently asked questions addressed in the report:
- What is the revenue growth rate of the global Automated Microbiology Market over the forecast period?
- What are the major factors driving the growth of the Global Automated Microbiology Market?
- What are the key challenges impacting the global Automated Microbiology Market growth?
- What are the outcomes of the SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis conducted in the report?
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4185
Thank you for reading our report. Do connect with us in case of any more queries about the report and its customization. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to cater to your needs.
Read More Reports
Angiotensin II receptor blockers Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/angiotensin-ii-receptor-blockers-market
Acute Ischemia Monitors Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/acute-ischemia-monitors-market
Neuroleptics Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/neuroleptics-market
Advanced Wound Care Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/advanced-wound-care-market
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370