Artificial intelligence is expected to significantly benefit from advancements in 3-D visualization technologies such as augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), volumetric imaging, and light field display technology. The advent of AR and VR technology in medical imaging is expected to significantly change the way surgeons prepare for surgeries and visualize images during surgeries. Artificial intelligence in the operating room is still in its nascent stage. One of the strong points of this technology is that it improves with time. Continuous input from clinicians, patients, and other stakeholders will be essential for correctly implementing the technology to enhance meaningful uses, reduce costs, and improve treatment outcomes.
BIS Research defines AI in neurology operating room as a sub-segment of the overall healthcare system wherein algorithms, software, and AI-enabled devices are used for augmenting the neurosurgical process, data management, diagnosis, and rehabilitation, among other operations which are limited to the operation theater.
Companies operating in the global AI in neurology operating room market are relatively new and have recently been involved in funding activities and product launches. The market is at a stage when there have not been many mergers and acquisitions. However, funding activities, partnerships, alliances, and new offerings have been among the most common key developments so far.
The global artificial intelligence (AI) in neurology operating room market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 49.69% during the forecast period, 2021-2030.
The purpose of the study is to enable the reader to gain a holistic view of the global AI in neurology operating room market by each of the aforementioned segments.
The report constitutes an in-depth analysis of the global AI in neurology operating room market, including a thorough analysis of the applications. The study also provides market and business-related information on various products, applications, technologies, and end users. The report considers software solutions and hardware solutions integrated with AI.
• Offering (Hardware and Software-a-a-Service (SaaS))
• Technology (Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), and Other Technologies)
• Indication (Neurotechnology (Including Neuromonitoring, Neuromodulation, Neurofeedback, Neuro-Pharmacology, and Others), Neurosurgery (Including Functional Neurosurgery))
• Application (Training, Diagnosis, Surgical Planning and Rehabilitation, Outcomes and Risk Analysis, Integration and Connectivity, and Others)
• End User (Hospitals and Others (Including Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Standalone, and Specialized Facilities))
• North America
• Latin America
• Middle East and Africa
• Growth in Funding for AI
• Growing Adoption of AI-Enabled Technologies in Healthcare Settings
• Advancement in Robotics and Medical Visualization Technologies
• Benefits of Artificial Intelligence-Enabled Surgeries Over Conventional Surgeries
• Lack of a Well-Defined Regulatory Framework in Regions
• Limited Studies and Data on the Efficiency of AI in Neurology Operating Rooms
• Leverage AI to Enhance Remote Surgical Capabilities
• Leveraging Business Synergies for Capability and Portfolio Enhancement
Key Companies Profiled
Activ Surgical, Inc., Brainomix Ltd, Caresyntax, Inc., DeepOR S.A.S, ExplORer Surgical Corp., Holo Surgical Inc., LeanTaaS Inc., Medtronic Plc, Proximie, Scalpel Limited, and Theator Inc.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
• How has COVID-19 impacted the adoption of AI in neurology operating room?
• What are the key regulations governing the AI in neurology operating room market in key regions?
• What are the technological developments which are expected to have the maximum influence on the global AI in neurology operating room market?
• Who are the leading players holding significant dominance in the global AI in neurology operating room market currently?
• How do end users of artificial intelligence in operating rooms perceive the technology?
• What are the key business models being followed by the key players in the market?
• What are some of the major factors which are expected to influence the growth in the adoption of AI in neurology operating room across the globe?
• What are the key strategies incorporated by leading players in the global AI in neurology operating room market landscape?
• What is the current revenue contribution for the different product types in the global AI in neurology operating room market, and what are the expected modifications in the forecast period?
Request a Sample- https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=1118&type=download
In addition, the report provides:
• A detailed analysis and growth forecast (2021-2030) for different market segments
• Recent developments and trends in the global market landscape
• Factors promoting and inhibiting the market growth
• Case studies to assess the key strategies adopted by some of the highly funded players in the market
BIS Related Studies
Global Clinical Decision Support Systems (CDSS) Market
Global AI in Healthcare Market