Bangalore, a well-developed city in the heart of India, has many schools and pre–schools offering ICSE, CBSE and State Board Curricula. Bangalore, known as the Silicon Valley of India has not only become the IT Hub but also a futuristic hub that offers world-class education to its students.
Best Preschools in Bangalore offering a Holistic approach
Pre–School years form an important part in a child’s life as these are the foundation years of a child’s life. It is a place where they learn not only the basics of education but also the basics about society, community, diversity and life in general.
And that is why it becomes extremely important for parents to choose the best Pre–Schools for their kids so that their future is not hampered in any form.
- Best Pre–Schools in Bangalore follow the renowned Montessori programme that supports the development of a child in a happy learning environment.
- The Pre–Schools in Bangalore also emphasize multiple intelligence along with a futuristic pedagogy.
- Pre –Schools in Bangalore focus on a Holistic learning approach thus feeding the curiosity of the little developing minds.
- Not only that, the best Preschools in Bangalore also offer the kids an activity-based learning approach thus making it easier for them to understand concepts and apply them to daily life.
Once we get to know how Pre–Schools in Bangalore offer an education based on a holistic approach along with activity-based learning, it becomes highly important for parents to know what kind of subjects they offer to kids for their future development.
What core subjects and co-curricular activities do Preschools in Bangalore focus on?
Different Preschools in Bangalore offer different kinds of curricula, extra-curricular activities and co–curricular activities, depending on the students’ demands and various other aspects. Most preschools have English, Mathematics and Personal Development as their core subjects.
Core Subjects offered:
- Social Studies
- Personality Development (including social and emotional development as well)
Co–Curricular Activities offered:
- Music and Visual Arts
- Physical Education
- Technology Integration
- Performing Arts – Drama, Dance, etc
- And many other cultural activities
But, as we all know that many parents think that these co–curricular activities are nothing but just a waste of time, and if they want their kids to be school toppers then they can’t afford to waste their time in play but that’s not true because each kid while participating in various co–curricular activities, learn a lot of new skills and some of them are as follows:
New skills Need to Follow
- Goal preparation
- Time management
- Problem solving
- Analytical thinking
- Public speaking
Out-of-school activities are vital for the better development of children. It encourages student learning by stimulating creative thinking. Participating in extracurricular activities at a Bangalore International School is a great way to try new things and think of new ideas.
Learning about the highlights of pre–schools in Bangalore also makes a parent question what do some of the top CBSE schools in Bangalore offer, because in the last few years one can see CBSE education is gaining a lot of importance because of its world–class curriculum.
Highlights of the top CBSE schools in Bangalore!
- CBSE schools in Bangalore are among the best educational institutions in the country. The city offers a wide range of options for parents looking for good schools in Bangalore.
- As already mentioned, Bangalore is an educational hub and it has some of the best CBSE schools offering world-class education.
- The schools here offer a good combination of subjects and co-curricular activities.
- Other popular CBSE schools in Bangalore are National Public School, Oxford English School, Presidency School,, RMS International School,, Stone hill International School, and Global Indian International School.
- Online School COVID 19 - Most Bangalore schools are preparing to admit students this term and there are safety and security measures put in place in order to ensure that students are kept safe.
Thus, here one could see the importance of Pre–School in a kid’s life. From key takeaways about preschools in Bangalore, to the usage of holistic and learning-based approaches in preschool, to the subject offered and finally some of the highlights of the top CBSE schools in Bangalore, a parent is in a better position to make sound decisions for his child’s future.