According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Cold Chain Market was valued at USD 197.2 Billion in 2018 and is expected to reach the value of USD 358.2 Billion by the end of the year 2026, at a CAGR of 7.7%. The cold chain market is considered to be the backbone of the agricultural industry. The cold chain consists of pre-cooling, refrigerated storage, and refrigerated transport of perishable food products. Despite the increasing importance of cold chain processes in food and pharmaceutical industry, the prevalence of cold chain management is still very weak in most of developing countries. Due to expansion in the food industry coupled with initiatives taken by the government to reduce food wastage, cold chain infrastructure has increased extensively in past years. Developing an undisturbed chain of storage and distribution of perishable products is highly crucial in order to help the farmers gain higher value for their produces and ensure safe and quality product delivery to the end-users. The key market players in the market are developing various strategies in order to sustain in the competitive market and increase their market shares like expansion, the launch of new products, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions. For example, in May 2019, Americold, a key player in the cold chain market, acquired Lanier Cold Storage, in order to further expand and strengthen its business in poultry segment. The company is expected to experience extensive growth in the urban areas of developing and developed countries.
Get a sample of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2136
The research report offers details about leading companies in the global Cold Chain market along with global position, financial standing, license agreement, products and services portfolio and revenue contribution of each market player. Key players in the market are focusing on adopting various strategies such as mergers and acquisition, business expansion plans, new product launches, partnerships, collaborations, joint ventures to enhance their product base and gain robust footing in the market.
Some of the Leading Market Players Are Listed Below:
- Americold Logistics LLC,
- Preferred Freezer Services, Inc.,
- Burris Logistics,
- Lineage Logistics Holding, LLC,
- Nichirei Logistics Group Inc,
- Swift Transportation,
- Nordic Logistics and Warehousing LLC,
- Trenton Cold Storage,
- Henningsen Cold Storage Co.,
- Interstate Cold Storage Inc,
- VersaCold Logistics Services
Get more Information about this Report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cold-chain-market
Cold Chain Market Segmentation based on Types:
- Refrigerated Storage
- Refrigerated Transport
Cold Chain Market Segmentation based on Application:
- Dairy and Frozen Desserts
- Meat and Seafood
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Bakery and Confectionery
Cold Chain Market Segmentation based on Regions:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Benelux, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Key Features of the global Cold Chain Market:
- The report offers detailed estimations at the regional level with manufacturers, consumption, sales and import/export dynamics.
- The report provides accurate details related of the manufacturers/vendors in the market, company overview, pricing analysis, financial standing, product portfolio, and gross profit of leading companies.
- Company profiling with prevalent expansion strategies, revenue generation, and recent developments.
- Optimum strategic initiatives for new players in the market.
- Manufacturing processes, suppliers, cost, rates of production and consumption, transport mode and cost structuring, and value chain analysis.
- The study also includes supply chain trends, including elaborate descriptions of the latest technological development
Request a customization of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2136
Thank you for reading our research report. We also offer report customization as per client requirement. Kindly contact us to know more about the customization plan and our team will offer you the best suited report at the earliest.
Browse for More Details:
Food Amino Acids Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/food-amino-acids-market
Cannabis Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cannabis-market
Antifreeze Proteins Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/antifreeze-proteins-market
Coconut Sugar Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/coconut-sugar-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370