What is medical record review?
A medical record is a piece of evidence containing the accident history, injury data, diagnosis history as well as treatment history. Reviewing and analyzing a medical record is one of the vital processes in a medical-legal environment.
The process of preparing medical records
- Medical Records Retrieval
- Medical Record Analysis and Review
- Medical Record Summarization
- Drafting of Special reports or Timelines
- Creating Navigational Properties
- Quality Audit of the Medical Record Summary
- Delivering the Final Products
- Understand medical and legal terminologies
- Know the components of the medical records and its placements
- Scrutinize your skillset
- Validate demographic data
- Indexing medical records
- Understand the real events and fact-oriented details
- In line with the type of output summary
- Accurate interpretation of medical short hands
- Proper handling of illegible records
- Identify any missing medical records
- A legal nurse reviewer or a physician can approach the medical chart review in a professional way!
- No doubt, outsourcing your legal medical record summarization tasks to one of the reputed medical record review companies will certainly help you to save significant cost and time.
- LezDo techmed does best in reviewing medical records