As stake in e-commerce fades, vendors need to track down approaches to gamify, personalize and provide unforgettable shopping experiences online. Templated emails, fundamental site experiences, and recommendations basically won't cut it anymore, thus retailers have to consider what they can offer beyond the business average to genuinely stick out. This is where virtual dressing rooms come in - the future of Pandemic is still uncertain and hinders a return to the original stores, giving retailers the ability to create an attractive dressing room experience for every shopper.
- Convenient, safe-fitting experiences. More than half, all things considered, and men presently don't feel safe taking a stab at clothes in fitting rooms, at 65% and 54%, respectively. Due to rising concerns around Covid-19 variations, retailers have rolled out different safety measures in most physical stores and are seeing tech-driven dressing to quickly replace the fitting room experience that was once the fundamental selling point of in-person stores.
- Improve conversions. Starting in 2017, 62% of shoppers preferred shopping in-store because they can see, contact, feel and evaluate items.
With virtual trial rooms, vendors can help shoppers determine the size, fitting, & style and set them up to make a purchasing conclusion. Moreover, retailers can at long last offer genuinely inclusive and diverse shopping experiences to their shoppers with the use of virtual models — with virtual dressing rooms, shoppers can pick an advanced model in a complexion, size, and body type that is relatable to them.
- Make customers out of idiomatic browsers.
Before making a buy, 88% of shoppers do research online, and 50% of consumers say that smartphones and the internet have changed their shopping habits. Creating personalized, inclusive, and engaging dressing room experiences will help retailers convert these "relaxed browsers" into style e-commerce. (Likewise realize that 66% of consumers won't purchase from a site when they feel the content does not speak to their specific interests.)
- Boost adherence with virtual fitting rooms. 39 percent of retailers ranked the "capacity to transform customer information into intelligent and actionable knowledge" as one of their greatest challenges, as indicated by an SAP survey. As per my organization's internal research, retailers have seen over 23% elevate in their average order value with AI-powered styling. With virtual dressing rooms, style merchandisers can take advantage of an ocean of client details that enables them to better understand their shoppers. They can judge which collection is received with enthusiasm and drill down on how customers are merchandising items — what garments they set up in an outfit; the well-known sizes and body types. This information can help retailers make informed decisions about future assortment and item photography.
With tech-driven virtual dressing rooms, retailers offer shoppers more command over their choices, and this translates to a fantastic shopping experience online.
As we explore why vendors should consider virtual dressing rooms, here are some suggestions on how to begin your retail business with virtual dressing:
- Choose your technology after weighing the advantages and disadvantages. There are several manners by which vendors can drive toward dressing rooms, whether it's artificial intelligence or augmented reality / AR, or AI. AR permits shoppers to virtually see what the garment or accessory may resemble. Every technology choice comes with its own set of advantages and disadvantages. AR is great for accessories, however probably won't be as conducive for apparel and to showcase styling and fit. Man-made intelligence-driven choices, then again, are perfect for apparel, yet probably won't be as compelling for beauty. Each retailer should decide which technology they need to go with to power their virtual take a stab at based on their item and audience.
- Prepare your information.The virtual dressing room is just on par with the retailer's imagery. Retailers should have top-notch item images that are shot on mannequins for the result to superior grade, especially for AI-driven interfaces.
By subsidizing virtual fitting trail rooms, vendors can enhance conversions my size online shopping, increase basket size and gain invaluable knowledge from their customers, enabling them to deliver even better shopping experiences. Additionally, virtual fitting rooms provide retailers the chance to further bridge the hole between offline and online shopping experiences while offering their customers a shopping experience that is however safe as it seems to be fulfilling.