Ageing demographics, rapid technological developments, increasing adoption of home infusion therapies, favourable government policies and regulations are are key factors contributing to high CAGR of Home infusion therapy during forecast period.
According to current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Home Infusion Therapy Market was valued at USD 18.21 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 44.63 Billion by the year 2028, at a CAGR of 8.30%. Infusion therapy involves the administration of drugs intravenously. It is prescribed when a patient’s condition is much severe and cannot be treated effectively by oral medications. Receiving this therapy in homecare settings rather than hospitals is referred to as home infusion therapy. Home infusion therapies are very cost-effective, and technological advancements have facilitated safe and effective administration of infusion therapies at home. The advantage infusion offers is that it helps deliver a precise dose of the drug quickly and efficiently, and in a well-controlled manner throughout the body. It is also used for irritating solutions; those can cause pain and even damage tissues if administered by subcutaneous or intramuscular injection.
Key companies profiled in the report include
Baxter, B. Braun Melsungen AG, ICU Medical Inc., Fresenius Kabi AG, Terumo Corporation, JMS Co. Ltd., CareFusion Corporation, Smiths Medical and Caesarea Medical Electronics.
Get a sample of the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2250
The report is an investigative study that determines market growth and market scope on the basis of market trends, consumer behavior shifts, consumption and production patterns, product portfolio offered by the market, growth rate, drivers and constraints, financial positions, and existing challenges and limitations of the Home Infusion Therapy market.
The report discusses in detail the global production capacity, demand and supply ratio, market dynamics, and comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape. It provides an industry-wide analysis of the market share of each players along with their business portfolio, production and manufacturing capacity, product portfolio, business expansion plans, financial standing, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and collaborations, among others.
Order this report @ https://reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/2250
The regional bifurcation of the market analyzes key market segments such as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The report discusses in detail the market growth, market size, revenue growth, market share, production and consumption, demand and supply, current and emerging trends, and technological developments in each region.
The key geographical regions analyzed in the market report are:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- AsiaPacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Home Infusion Therapy Market Segmentation based on Types:
Product (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Infusion pumps
- Intravenous sets
- IV Cannulas
- Needleless connectors
Home Infusion Therapy Market Segmentation based on Application:
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Anti- infective
- Hydration therapy
- Enteral nutrition
- Parenteral nutrition
- Special pharmaceuticals
To know more about the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/report-detail/home-infusion-therapy-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Home Infusion Therapy is growing at a CAGR of 3% in Asia Pacific followed by North America and Europe, with 7.2 % and 6.9% CAGR, respectively. High incidence of chronic diseases and availability of cost-effective home infusion therapies in developing and developed economies are expected to accelerate the market growth for home infusion therapy during forecast period across all regions
- As of 2018, Anti-infective application segment is expected to dominate Home infusion therapy which holds the market share of 33.9% of the global market. North America region is the chief revenue generating source for this product segment, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific regions
- Chemotherapy is expected to be the fastest growing market segment during forecast period 2019-2026 with a CAGR of 7.7%. It is also the second largest segment in terms of revenue generation after anti-infective segment. For instance, according to the data of cancer organization, by January 1 2030, it is estimated that the population of cancer survivors will increase to more than 22.1 million due to the growth and aging of the population alone
- Infusion pumps segment led the global infusion therapy market with a market share of 34.7% in 2018 and is forecasted to continue its dominance during the forecast period. Extensive application in delivering fluids containing nutrients and medications in controlled dosages is anticipated to fuel market growth
- Needleless connectors segment is anticipated to witness lucrative growth with a CAGR of 7.9% registering fastest growth during the forecast period.
Request a customization on the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2250
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry or query about customization, kindly get in touch with us to know more. Our team will clear your doubts and ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Browse More Reports:
Microcatheter Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/microcatheter-market
Orthopedics Instruments Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/orthopedics-instrument-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370