High demand for dental imaging for diagnosis of oral disorders and increasing global geriatric population are some key factors driving market revenue growth
The global dental imaging market size is expected to reach USD 4.88 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 8.4% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing usage of dental imaging for accurate examination of patients’ oral disorders is a major factor driving market revenue growth.
Rising demand for dental imaging in dental clinics, hospitals, dental laboratories, dental academies and research institutes, and forensic laboratories is expected to drive market growth. Most dental imaging systems are helpful in proper examination of patients suffering from oral diseases. Dental imaging has exhibited a drastic change due to advancement in technology. Various types of X-rays and radiographs are available for dental imaging around the globe.
Get a sample of the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4686
The report provides comprehensive assessment of the market covering key elements such as revenue estimations, cost analysis, import/export, production and consumption trends, CAGR, gross margin, and supply & demand patterns. It also sheds light on recent technological developments, product advancements, and research and development activities in the region.
The report examines the key players operating in the market along with their market position, market share, revenue, gross margin, and business strategies. SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis are used to examine and assess the market and its players. It also covers recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, agreements, partnerships, and product launches and brand promotions.
Key companies profiled in the report include:
Acteon Group, Carestream Health Inc., Danaher Corporation, Flow Dental Corporation, Fona Dental Inc., KaVo Dental GmbH, Midmark Corporation, Planmeca Oy, Sirona Dental Systems, The Yoshida Dental Mfg. Co., Ltd., and Vatech Co. Ltd.
Market Segmentation by Types:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Extraoral Imaging System
- Panoramic Systems
- Panoramic & Cephalometric Systems
- 3D CBCT Systems
- Intraoral Imaging System
- Intraoral Scanners
- Intraoral X-Ray Systems
- Intraoral Sensors
- Intraoral PSP Systems
- Intraoral Cameras
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Dental Clinics
- Dental Laboratories
- Dental Academies and Research Institutes
- Forensic Laboratories
Market Segmentation by Applications:
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Diagnostic Applications
- Therapeutic Applications
- Cosmetic Surgery Applications
- Forensic Applications
- Implantology Applications
Order this report @ https://reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/4686
Regional analysis covers in-depth analysis of analysis of the revenue, market share, and growth rate of the global Dental Imaging market in each region for the forecast period of 2021-2028. The report covers production and consumption rate, current and emerging trends, import/export, supply and demand, and presence of key players in each region.
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
To know more about the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/report-detail/dental-imaging-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- By application, implantology applications segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. Factors such as increasing adoption of dental implants and rising number of dental bone-graft procedures support growth of this segment. Advancement in diagnostics and bone reconstruction helps to prevent bone loss and gum diseases. More people are thus inclining toward dental implantology because of this factor.
- By end-use, dental clinics segment contributed to the largest market revenue share in 2020. Steady growth of this segment is attributable to rising number of patients preferring advanced imaging systems at dental clinics and presence of a large number of professional dentists and dental surgeons in these clinics. In addition, increasing awareness among patients regarding dental imaging systems and presence of favorable government policies are other factors driving growth of this segment.
- High demand for dental imaging is due to subsequent rise in number of patients suffering from gum disorders and presence of geriatric population. Increasing need for precise diagnosis and treatment procedures among patients further contributes to global market growth.
- Dental imaging market in North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2020, driven by presence of well-established dental clinics providing advanced dental imaging services to patients. In addition to this, rising number of people opting for cosmetic dentistry in countries such as the United States is expected to drive market growth in this region.
Request a customization of the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4686
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry, please connect with us and our team will make sure the report is customized according to your requirements.
Browse More Reports:
Surgical Mask Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/surgical-mask-market
Extremity Tissue Expanders Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/extremity-tissue-expanders-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370