Spirit Airlines has devised an easy-to-understand flight cancellation policy to ensure that their customer will not face any kind of trouble. Let's understand the Spirit Airlines Cancellation Policy in detail.
- If you want a free cancellation, you need to cancel the flight sixty days before the flight's scheduled departure. The cancellation charges depend upon the fare rules.
- You can make any changes an hour before the flight's scheduled departure.
- If you cancel the reservations within twenty-four hours or less from booking for a seven or more days away flight, they are eligible for a full refund in the original form of payment.
- If the amount of your new ticket is less than the original flight fare, Spirit Airlines will issue a Future Travel Credit. Future Travel Credits can be used for sixty days from the date of issuance.
If you require more information about Spirit Airlines' canceled flights today, please visit Spirit's official website or call customer support.
The Best Thing to Do If Your Spirit Airlines' Flight Gets Cancelled
The best and the prompt action to do if your Spirit Airlines' flight gets canceled is to request a refund. To request a refund from Spirit Airlines, follow the below-mentioned steps.
Via Official Website
- Go to Spirit Airlines' official website.
- Click on 'My Trips' and enter the passenger's name and confirmation number to find your booking.
- Select the booking against which you wish to seek a refund and click on 'Cancel.'
- You will receive the mail confirmation on your registered email address or mobile number.
Via Live Chat
- Open Spirit Airlines' official website.
- Click on 'Contact Us' available at the bottom of the homepage.
- Click on the 'Let's Chat button.
- A small live chat window will appear on the right side. Please submit your query, and a live agent will be assigned to resolve your refund request.
You can also call Spirit Airlines' customer support phone number to initiate a refund request. Hopefully, your query on what happens if my Spirit Airlines flight gets canceled is resolved now.
Will You Get a Refund for Spirit's Cancelled Flights?
Let us understand the refund policy of Spirit Airlines in detail first.
- To claim a refund, you need to submit the refund request form within twenty-four hours of the purchase.
- If Spirit has canceled the flight, the airlines will issue Future Travel Credit, which can be used within sixty days, or Spirit will re-book your reservation in the next immediate flight.
- Spirit Airlines will offer you a $10 one-way travel voucher for future journeys if you cancel the booking within twenty-four hours of purchase. The voucher must be used within sixty days of issuance.
If you have a question revolving around your mind: Does Spirit give refunds for Cancelled flights. Hopefully, the information mentioned above can answer your question.
Spirit Airlines tries to ensure that you do not need to face any difficulty initiating a refund request and getting back your hard-earned money. To get more information on Spirit Airlines' policies, kindly visit Spirit Airlines' official website or call the customer support number.