Typhoid Diagnostics Market: Introduction
- Typhoid is bacterial infection caused by Salmonella typhi leading to fever, vomiting, and diarrhea. The infection passes through ingestion of infected drinking water and food.
- Typhoid is a major health problem in developing countries which is estimated to be 540 cases in every 100,000 population. Lack of proper sanitation and clean drinking are the main factors contributing toward the disease.
- Diagnosis of typhoid can be done utilizing blood culture, stool culture, ELISA, and complete blood count test
- The most conventional way of diagnosis of typhoid is WIDAL test, which is based on agglutinating antibodies which reacts with Salmonella typhi
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Typhoid Diagnostics Market
- According to the WHO, every year, almost 22 million cases of typhoid fever are found, out of which 200,000 deaths occur globally. High prevalence of the disease in developing countries is likely to lead to the growth of the global typhoid diagnostics market.
- Increase in both morbidity and mortality rates of typhoid fever led to increase in initiatives by government to manage the number of cases in the region, increase in typhoid-related awareness, and evolving health care facilities. All these factors are enhancing the global typhoid diagnosis market.
- Top manufacturers and researchers are focused on finding new and cost-effective ways to diagnose the typhoid fever as WIDAL test takes 2 to 3 days to produce the result and also can be contaminated easily while testing
- New players in the market are expected to bring the healthy competition in the global typhoid diagnostics market during the forecast period
- A few restraints, such as lack of early detection of the disease and social taint related to the disease, are likely to slow down the growth of the market
Request Customization on Typhoid Diagnostics Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=75919
North America to Lead Global Typhoid Diagnostics Market
- In terms of region, the global typhoid diagnostics market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific and Africa dominate the typhoid diagnostics market because of very high prevalence of the disease in the region. However, 80% of the cases prevail in China, India, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Laos, Pakistan, and Nepal.
- North America and Europe are the developed regions. Hence, prevalence of the disease is very less which can be accounted to approximately 300 and 500 cases per year in North America and Europe respectively. 86% of the typhoid fever occurs to people travelling to developing regions such as Asia and Africa.
- The Middle East is likely to have the lowest share in the market accounting to average health care facilities and less funding available
Pre Book Typhoid Diagnostics Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=75919<ype=S
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Typhoid Diagnostics Market
Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Medical Innovation Ventures (Malaysia)
- NanoEnTek (South Korea)
- com (India)
- Linear Chemicals SLU (Spain)
- IDL Biotech AB (Sweden)
- Malaysian Bio-diagnostic Research (Malaysia)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (U.S.)
- DIALAB GmbH (Austria)
- Biotec is a part of Novacyt Group (U.K.)
- Biosystems S.A. (Spain)
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH (Germany)
About Us Section:
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyse information. Now avail flexible Research Subscriptions, and access Research multi-format through downloadable databooks, infographics, charts, interactive playbook for data visualization and full reports through MarketNgage, the unified market intelligence engine. Sign Up for a 7 day free trial!
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453