Project Portfolio Management Software Market Scenario:
Global Project Portfolio Management Software Market is expected to reach USD 5.9 Billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period. In this report, Market Research Future (MRFR) includes the segmentation and dynamics of the market to offer a better glimpse of the coming years.
The COVID-19 pandemic disruption is estimated to transform the Project Portfolio Management Software Market in the years to come drastically, and its after-effects will be persistently seen in the years ahead. The MRFR report on the Project Portfolio Management Software Market meticulously tracks the COVID-19 pandemic effect for the years ahead. Moreover, the precise analysis of drivers and restraints in a post-COVID-19 market offers a coherent understanding of future growth cues.
The adoption of project portfolio management software is specifically increasing across industry verticals such as healthcare, manufacturing, and energy & utilities. Also, with the entry of various project portfolio management software providers in the market, end users have various vendors to choose from before selecting the suitable one. This is leading to a high degree of competition in the market. Furthermore, with the introduction of more affordable and comprehensive solutions, the popularity of PPM tools is increasing. All these developments in the market are expected to drive the market forward during the forecast period.
Request a Free Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/8746
- The Global Project Portfolio Management Software Market has been segmented on the basis of Component, Deployment, Organization Size, Vertical, and Region.
- Based on component, the Project Portfolio Management Software Market has been segmented into solution and services. The services segment includes professional services such as training, consulting, and maintenance services. The solution segment accounted for the larger share in 2018, in the global Project Portfolio Management Software Market, due to their continuous adoption, by both large enterprises and SMEs. Also, due to the presence cloud-based PPM tools, the implementation of these solutions is expected to be high in the forecast period.
- Based on deployment, the Project Portfolio Management Software Market is categorized into on-premise and cloud. The on-premise PPM solution segment accounted for the larger share in 2018. However, in the coming years, a cloud-based PPM solution is expected to register a higher CAGR, and it is expected to gain a higher share at the end of the forecast period, surpassing the market share of on-premise solutions. The reason for the same is the high implementation of cloud-based solutions due to its several advantages such as flexibility, affordability, scalability and minimum maintenance among enterprises of all sizes.
- Based on organization size, the project portfolio management market has been segmented into small and medium enterprises and large enterprise. The small and medium enterprises segment is expected to register a higher CAGR during the forecast period. The reason for the same is the high investments by small and medium enterprises in digitization and automation.
- Based on vertical, the Project Portfolio Management Software Market has been segmented into retail and consumer goods, energy & utilities, media and entertainment, healthcare, it and telecommunication, transportation and logistics, manufacturing and others. The healthcare segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period, 2019–2025.
The regional analysis for the global project portfolio management software has been conducted for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa, and South America.
The market in North America accounted for the largest market share in 2018, and it is expected to register high growth during the forecast period. The key driving factors for the growth of the Project Portfolio Management Software Market in the region include the growing demand for such solutions among enterprises operating in the US, Canada, and Mexico.
The market in Asia-Pacific is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. For the purpose of analysis, Asia-Pacific has been divided into China, Japan, India, and the rest of Asia-Pacific. This growth can be attributed to the growing adoption of PPM tools and solutions, primarily by the manufacturing and healthcare sectors in the region.
The Key Players of the Global Project Portfolio Management Software Market are Oracle Corporation (US), Microsoft (US), Planview, Inc. (US), SAP (Germany), Broadcom (US), Changepoint Corporation (US), Micro Focus (UK), Workfront, Inc. (UK), Sopheon (US), HEXAGON (Sweden), Upland Software, Inc. (US), Planisware (US), Keyedin Projects (US), One2Team (US), and MEISTERPLAN (Germany)
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/project-portfolio-management-software-market-8746
Table of Contents:
- Executive Summary
- Market Introduction
2.2. Scope Of The Study
2.3. Market Structure
- Research Methodology
3.1. Research Process
3.2. Primary Research
3.3. Secondary Research
3.4. Market Size Estimation
3.5. Forecast Model
3.6. List Of Assumptions
- Market Dynamics
About Market Research Future:
Market Research Future (MRFR) has created a niche in the world of market research. It is counted among the top market research companies that offer well-researched and updated market research reports and insights to businesses of all sizes. What sets us apart is our super-responsive team that offers quality work keeping clients abridged of the prospective challenges and opportunities in various markets. Our team is adept in their space as well as patiently listens to every client.
The best part is they know their work inside out and possess the expertise to guide the client in the right direction and achieve results on a tight deadline. We are a one-stop solution for all your data research needs. Our team does not believe in the “one size fits all” approach to creating a report that is detailed and concise. We handle 13 industry verticals including Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Information and Communications Technology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power, Food, Beverages & Nutrition, Automobile, Consumer and Retail, Aerospace and Defense, Industrial Automation and Equipment, Packaging & Transport, Construction, and Agriculture. With our unique approach for every market report, we aim to reach the zenith in qualitative business intelligence and syndicated market research.
Market Research Future
Office No. 524/528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312