The best and easy way to Setup HP printer and download the printer driver is to get your HP printer service. Call 1-800-673-8163 to speak to an HP printer expert to get your printer serviced. Contact HP Technical Support Now!
Are you looking forward to Setup your HP printer for the first time? We are here with a complete setup guide having step-wise information to make you understand the process effectively. After buying a printer, we simply wish to get our prints ready in a fraction of seconds. However, before proceeding to print your jobs, here are some steps that need to follow to setup your printer. We will discuss HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 5275 All-in-One Printer setup.
To set up a printer for the first time, remove the printer and all packing materials from the box, connect the power cable, set control panel preferences, load paper into the input tray, install the ink cartridges, and then download and install the printer software. You can simply visit 123.hp.com.
Setup Your Printer
Step 1: Remove the printer from the box
Remove the printer from the box and all tape, stickers, and packing materials from the printer.
- Free your printer from the box.
- It is time to remove all tape and packing materials from the outside of the printer, and then remove the film from the printer control panel.
- Carefully hold the handles on either side of the printer, lift up the ink cartridge access door until it locks into place, and then remove all tape and packing material from inside the printer.
- Time to close the ink cartridge access door.
- Open the input tray door, pull it toward you to extend the input tray, and then remove the packing tape.
- Push the input tray forward until it clicks into place to close the input tray door.
Step 2: Connect the power cord and set your preferences
Plug the printer into a wall outlet, turn on the printer, and then set your preferences.
- Join the power cord to the rear of the printer, and then plug the other end of the power cord into an electrical socket.
- Switch your printer ON.
- To choose your preferences on the printer control panel, choose your preferred languageand country/region, and then select Yes to confirm your choice.
- If prompted, select the date and time, and then touch Yesto confirm your choice.
- A welcome screen displays on the printer control panel.
- Continue to the next step to install the ink cartridges.
Step 3:Install the ink cartridges
You must have received Ink cartridges in the box with your printer.
- Raise the ink cartridge access door until it locks into place. The carriage moves slightly to the left.
- Wait until the carriage is idle and silent before you continue. Take off all packaging material from Ink cartridges. Make sure to only touch the black plastic on the ink cartridge.
- Hold the ink cartridges by their sides only. Remove the plastic tape from the ink cartridge.
- Lift up the lid on the ink cartridge slot.
- With the nozzles toward the printer, insert the ink cartridge into its slot until it snaps into place.
Point to Remember: Install the color ink cartridge on the left and the black ink cartridge on the right.
- Close the lid on the ink cartridge slot to secure the ink cartridge into place.
- Repeat these steps for the other ink cartridge.
- After you install the ink cartridges, touch OKon the printer control panel.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Step 4:Load paper into the input tray
Load plain U.S. letter or A4 paper in the input tray.
- Open the input tray door, then pull it toward you to extend the input tray.
- Slide out the paper guides as far as possible.
- Load paper in portrait orientation with the print side facing down. Do not load more than 250 sheets.
- Push the stack into the tray until it stops.
- Slide the paper guides until they touch the edge of the stack of paper. Do not push the guides in so tightly that they bind against the paper.
- Push the input tray into the printer, and then touch Doneon the printer control panel.
- Pull out the output tray, and then lift the output tray extender.
Step 5: Align the ink cartridges
Aligning the ink cartridges in an appropriate method is important to get the best print quality. Use the alignment page from the previous step to align the ink cartridges.
- On the printer control panel, touch OKto start the alignment.
An alignment page prints.
- Lift the scanner lid.
- Place the alignment page with the print side down on the scanner glass. Position it according to the engraved guides around the glass.
- Close the scanner lid, and then touch Scanon the printer control panel. The printer aligns the ink cartridges.
- After the printer aligns the ink cartridges, touch OKon the printer control panel.
Congratulations! Your HP printer hardware is now set up and you can install the printing software.
Step 6: Install the printer software
You can download the latest version of the printing software from:
Install HP Smart app to complete setup and support
Getting HP Smart App will help you:
- Install printer software and drivers
- Create an HP account and register your printer
- Connect your printer to Wi-Fi, load paper, and install cartridges
- After installation, you can use the HP Smart software to print, scan and copy files, print remotely, sign up for instant ink, and more.
Always Remember: Disconnect from Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection before downloading.
We anticipate that this document has been helpful in setting up your HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 5275 All-in-One Printer. Please share your comments in the below comment section to share your feedback, experiences, or queries, if any.