Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Metabolomics Market Research Report (2020-2026) “under Life Sciences category. The Metabolomics Market is projected to exhibit highest growth rate over report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, and competitive intelligence and industry reports.
This report examines the current and forecasted market potential for metabolomics. It offers a detailed analysis of the market background, technological advancement, competitive environment, drivers and restraints, and market growth trends. This report includes market projections through 2026, detailing the market share for metabolomics based on product, indication and application type.
By product, the metabolomics market is segmented into separation techniques, detection techniques, assays, and bioinformatics. By indication type, the metabolomics market is segmented into cancer, cardiovascular disorders, neurological disorders, inborn errors of metabolism, and others. The others segment covers respiratory diseases, infectious diseases, etc. By application, the metabolomics market is segmented into biomarker discovery, drug discovery, toxicology testing, nutrigenomics, functional genomics, and others.
By geography, the metabolomics market has been segmented into Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa (MEA). The detailed analyses of major countries such as the U.S., Germany, Canada, the U.K., Spain, Italy, France, Japan, India, and China are found in the regional segments. For market estimates, data is provided for 2020 as the base year, for 2021 and forecast through year-end 2026. Estimated values used are based on metabolomics companies’ total revenues. Projected and forecast revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation.
- 59 tables
- An overview and industry analysis of the global markets for metabolomics technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2019 to 2020, estimates for 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Assessment of the key marketed products and recent product launches, regulatory landscape across different demographics covering North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East
- Coverage of history and pathways of metabolomics, information on metabolomes and their sources like large bowel microflora, urine metabolome, food metabolome and comparison between lipidomes and lipidomics
- Highlights of the market potential for metabolomics market by product, indication, application, and region; assessment of investment in metabolomic research and spending in pharmaceutical and biotech R&D
- Information on targeted and untargeted approaches for metabolomic technology and complexity associated with data examination and processing
- Identification of leading biotechnology companies poised to introduce products during the forecast period, and their impact on the face of the competitive environment
- Detailed profiles of the leading companies in the metabolomics market, including Agilent Technologies, Bio-Rad, Danaher Corp., Merck KGaA, Promega Corp. and Thermo Fisher Scientific
Browse our full report with Table of Contents:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 15,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Industry Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773