Hard Seltzer Market: Introduction
- A seltzer with alcohol is known as hard seltzer. Alcohol content of hard seltzer varies for different brands available in the market. Alcohol can be produced through different processes such as cane sugar fermentation, and malted barley fermentation. Some common flavors of hard seltzer include lemon, lime, orange, and grapefruit.
Key Drivers of the Global Hard Seltzer Market
- Changing lifestyles, shift in consumer preference, and increasing consumption of carbonated beverages across major countries of North America and Europe is identified as a key driver of the global hard seltzer market.
- Health conscious consumers are increasingly preferring hard seltzer for their low calorie content and high nutritional value. Alternative alcohol bases are used to offer a wide range of hard seltzer according to varied needs of consumers. Demand for fruity blends and wine-based hard seltzers are expected to expand substantially during the forecast period.
Request For Brochure- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=81624
Key Trends in the Global Hard Seltzer Market
- Hard seltzers are popular as a status symbol among millennium consumers. Moreover, consumers like to enjoy high-ABV hard seltzer in different flavors such as citrus, wild berry, and blood orange.
- Many new brands are entering this emerging market to offer innovative and crafted flavors of hard seltzer. For instance, Evil Twin Brewing offers hard “pastry” seltzers with flavors including gummi bears and chocolate egg cream through its “Evil Water” product line.
COVID-19 Pandemic has lowered Demand across Downstream Segments
The pandemic has largely affected the purchasing behavior and spending patterns of consumers. Consumers are prioritizing their expenses due to changing economic conditions and are willing to pay only for essential products and services. Moreover, strict lockdowns and limitations on social gatherings across the world has dropped the demand for hard seltzers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
North America Recognized as the Major Market for Hard Seltzers
- By region, the global hard seltzer market is classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC).
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the hard seltzer market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast for the hard seltzer market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America hard seltzer market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- The presence of prominent brands and high consumer awareness about hard seltzer are identified as key drivers of the North America hard seltzer market. Additionally, the industry witnesses strong research and development activities by key industry participants. Growing social media presence and consumer desire to personally connect with brands is expected to boost the market growth in the near future.
PreBook Our Premium Research Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=81624<ype=S
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Major brands operating in the market are focusing on the development of diverse product portfolios through strong research and development activities. Multichannel sales and distribution, introduction of new flavors, and online marketing are the key strategies of industry participants. Collaborations and alliances with global distributors allow manufacturers to market and sell their products in overseas markets.
Some of the major companies identified in the global hard seltzer market are:
- Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Barefoot Cellars
- Blue Marble
- Boathouse Beverage Co.
- Future Proof Brands LLC
- Cutwater Spirits
- Ficks & Co.
- High Noon Spirits Company
- Kona Brewing Co,
- Lift Bridge Brewing Co.