Electric Boiler Market: Introduction
- An electric boiler is one that uses electricity instead of combustible fossil fuels such as gas or oil to heat water. An electric boiler is very simple and easy to install, with a lower overall cost of installation than other boilers. They also do not take up a lot of space and can be installed virtually anywhere in a home. Furthermore, they are available in a variety of shapes and sizes. During the forecast period, demand for electric boilers market is expected to increase significantly.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Electric Boiler Market
- The use of high-efficiency-functioning technology is rising as a result of a variety of factors, including increased public awareness about environmental issues. Furthermore, throughout the projected period, government attempts to reduce carbon emissions and rising environmental concerns are likely to drive the expansion of the electric boiler market.
- Electric boilers have efficiency levels of up to approximately 98% and minimum noise levels. Moreover, these boilers consume less power. These factors are anticipated to increase the penetration of electric boilers during the forecast period.
- Furthermore, manufacturers have an opportunity to invest in research and development and come up with products which are environment friendly i.e. energy efficient, as consumers are now changing their taste and preference toward products which reduce emission. Advancement in technologies and upgrade of electric boilers are driving the demand for the product in the global market.
- However, high cost of advanced electric boilers and high maintenance and repairing cost is anticipated to hamper the growth of the electric boiler market during the forecast period.
Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of this Report @
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Electric Boiler Market
- In terms of region, the electric boiler market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- During the forecast period, Asia Pacific is predicted to hold the largest share of the worldwide electric boiler market. Electric boiler demand is also projected to increase in developing countries of Asia Pacific, owing to improving economies and rising disposable income of the people who live there. Moreover, the market for electric boilers is expected to be driven by the ongoing growth of industrialization and commercialization, as well as the easy availability of these boilers in the region.
Pre Book now our premium research report @
Key Players Operating in the Global Electric Boiler Market
- August Brötje GmbH
- BDR Thermea Group
- NIBE Energy Systems Limited
- P.M. Lattner Manufacturing Co.
- Precision Boilers, LLC.
- Reimers Electra Steam, Inc.
- Thermo 2000 Inc.
- Tonon Evolution S.R.L.
- Värmebaronen AB
- VirtualExpo Group
TMR has a track record to provide ace market research solutions that has earned us the trust of our clients for their business intelligence needs. Serving 13 industry verticals with a database of over 1,000 reports and 1 million + data points, our expanse to provide market research solutions is exceptional. We deep dive for a thorough understanding of the subject, gather precise information, and then analyze it to present solutions that are par excellence.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany NY - 12207,