The constant increasing and flourishing market of cosmetic dentistry continues to be evolving and creating new ways of making each and every patient’s smile whiter and more beautiful. Many new techniques have been designed to treat several dental issues for individuals by cosmetic dentistry and Invisalign Miami is one of those.
Introduction to Invisalign:
Invisalign Miami shores fl is a method designed by the cosmetic dentistry industry as another alternative to braces. Invisalign braces are also known as clear aligners, the procedure includes wearing customizable plastic aligners over your teeth to shift them into a natural straight and correct position. You can consider Invisalign Miami fl to get effective results.
Procedures in getting Invisalign near me:
Once you decide to get Invisalign, your Invisalign orthodontist will first check the situation of your teeth.
- An X-ray shall be performed and the results will be examined afterward. After the evaluation and the orthodontist confirms that the patient is eligible, you will be slated for an Impression visit.
- Your orthodontist will make an impression to obtain the measure of the teeth and this will be the basis of the aligner’s measurement.
- Your Invisalign orthodontist will confirm and inform you after one or two weeks that your aligners are ready and should now be worn.
- You will have to follow the instructions of your orthodontists regarding each set of aligners as only they can tell you better for how long will have to wear them.
- You will have to visit them back to obtain the next set of aligners that is also referred to as aligners adjustments visit.
When you follow all the instructions of your orthodontist regarding the procedure, you will see that your teeth are in line and in the correct position. Your orthodontist will monitor the progress and inspect if there is a need to make any adjustments or changes.
Invisalign vs Braces
Both the treatments follow the modern approach in teeth straightening and require a long time and a certain amount of money. The results of both of the procedures may be the same but the experience you go through during the procedure is different. Consult your orthodontist to determine whether Invisalign North Miami is better or traditional metal braces.
It is one of the most common procedures for teeth straightening in cosmetic dentistry. It covers a wide range of dental issues such as open bite, overcrowded or gapped teeth. The one and only unpleasant part of the procedure is the adjustment of the braces. Patients must have gone through a number of procedures the moment teeth begin to shift.
It is another teeth straightening procedure that focuses on several types of dental issues like overbite, overcrowded or gapped teeth. This method also involves a series of adjustments, but it is not as agonizing as braces. In Invisalign, you will have to visit the orthodontist for the next series of teeth aligners as soon as their teeth start to move. Since Invisalign is removable, patients can remove it while brushing, flossing, and eating. In addition, they don’t need to sacrifice their favourite foods.
If you are looking for a straightening teeth procedure, you should consult your orthodontist first as he/she is the only person who can provide you with accurate information about the treatments.