This article was originally published "here" and is being posted here with permission.
Did you recently buy the HP Deskjet 3755 printer? If yes, then you probably have been facing some common issues with the printer while connecting it to WIFi and more. Well, printers have become an inseparable tool for most individuals and enterprises these days, owing to which more and more printer manufacturing companies are appearing in the market.
The options are countless, but no matter what brand you choose, issues are inevitable. You are going to face challenges while using the devices unless you have some experience in operating them. However, you don’t need to get in a fluster because this piece of writing is going to resolve all your printer-related issues. It will help you know how to install HP Deskjet 3755 driver, how to connect your printer to WiFi, and more. So, without wasting more time here in the introduction, let’s get started.
Connect Hp 3755 to WiFi (WPS PIN Connection)
- Turn on your printer and router.
- Now press & keep holding the Cancel and Wireless button on your printer simultaneously.
- Now, the power light will start blinking.
- After that, download and install the HP Smart app on your computer.
- Now, press the wireless button once.
- It’s time to wait for one to two minutes to let the connection initialize.
- Now, you have to press and keep holding the Information and Wireless button simultaneously.
- Now, you will see a Network Configuration page on your printer where you will find the WPS Pin
- Use this pin to set up your printer for Windows 10 & then enter the PIN on your Hp 3755 printer to connect it to the WiFi network.
- Now, you will have to install all the latest HP Drivers in order to access all the features of your printer.
If you don’t want to follow the above-mentioned method, you can go this way. Here’s how you can stabilize the wireless connection between your printer and WiFi using the WPS button:
- Again, make sure your printer and WiFi are turned on
- Now, again do the same thing; press and hold the Cancel & Wireless buttons simultaneously unless the power light starts blinking
- Now, install the HP Smart app on your computer or laptop integrated with Windows 10
- Now, press and hold the Wireless button for three to four seconds
- Now you will see a blue light blinking; an indication that tells your printer is ready to stabilize the wireless connection
- After this, press and hold the WPS button for three to four seconds on your WiFi router
- Now, you will see a green & orange light blinking on the router
- Now, you will have to wait for two to three minutes, and the printer will connect to WiFi automatically.
That’s how straightforward it is to set up the wireless connection on HP Deskjet 3755 printer. However, if you want any other kind of printer-related assistance you can take help from Printer It Support; they are highly qualified and experienced professionals. Here’s their website’s link: https://printeritsupport.com/