Crimped Wire Brushes Market – Brushing Tool for Medium and Heavy Applications
Crimped wire brush is an abrasive tool that consists of a brush whose bristles are mostly made of brass, steel, or plastic material
Crimped wire brushes are used for general surface cleaning. They also help provide better cleaning action for light to heavy duty jobs by applying brushing pressure.
Crimped wire brushes are also available in a wide range of sizes and types that are found to be ideal for performing a clean large surface. This enables users to select the most appropriate product to perform the specific brushing application. In addition, it is utilized in removal of surfaces such as corrosion, rust, paint, and primers.
Rapid growth in maintenance, metal surface cleaning, and industrial sector across the globe is expected to boost the crimped wire brushes market
Rapid Growth in Overall Industrial Sector
- The crimped wire brushes market is expected to expand at a rapid pace, owing to presence of a wide range of industrial vertical. Rise in adoption of crimped wire brushes in the automobile, aerospace, marine, and construction sectors is expected to propel the market in the next few years. In addition, end-users opting crimped wire brushes to perform DIY (Do-It-Yourself) activities is expected to drive the market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Targeting Untapped Market
- Major players and new entrants in the industry need to focus on improving their distributor network for crimped wire brushes and target users of industrial and D.I.Y. (Do-It-Yourself) markets. Manufacturers need to focus on development of new and innovative products to improve its cleaning action along. In addition, new entrants can promote their business by collaborating with users for regular procurement of product. These are the factors that can possess opportunities for the market in the near future.
Presence of Alternative Solution for Crimped Wire Brushes
- Numerous manufacturers or small scale fabricators across the globe still opt for wire brushes for overall abrasive purposes of cleaning and removal of light and medium duty surfaces. Presence of alternative solutions such as circular brushes, twisted-in wire brushes, knotted end brushes, and wire stencil brushes in the market is expected to hamper the growth of crimped wire brushes. In addition, labor cost required for manual operation of crimped wire brushes is found to be the major challenge for the market.
Asia Pacific to Hold Leading Share of Global Crimped Wire Brushes Market
- The global crimped wire brushes market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the crimped wire brushes market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the crimped wire brushes market analysis and forecast of GCC Countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The crimped wire brushes market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific dominated the global market in 2018 due to wide range of manufacturing industries available in this region
Request For PreBook Market report@
Key Players Operating in Crimped Wire Brushes Market:
The global crimped wire brushes market is moderately competitive with several global and regional players. Major players across the globe are opting for advanced abrasive technology to enhance their position in the market.
A few of the key players operating in the global crimped wire brushes market are:
- AMPCO METAL SA
- Brush Research Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- JAZ ZUBIAURRE S.A
- Osborn International
- Saint-Gobain Abrasives
- W.W. Grainger, Inc.
- Weiler Abrasives Group