Unicameral Bone Cyst: Introduction
- Unicameral bone cyst, also known as simple bone cyst, is an unaccompanied benign fluid-filled lesion that typically involves the metaphyseal-diaphyseal region of growing long bone
- Majority of unicameral bone cysts occur in the first two decades of life. The common sites of unicameral bone cyst occurrence are proximal femur and proximal humerus. Less common sites are calcaneum, ulna, tibia & fibula, and radius.
- Unicameral bone cyst is a common, benign (noncancerous) bone tumor, which primarily occurs in children and adolescents. The disease creates cavities within a bone, which get filled with fluid. Unicameral bone cyst affects long bones, often the upper arm bone (humerus) and the thighbone (femur), and it can develop in any bone.
- According to data published by the National Center for Biotechnology Information, men are more prone to this disease than women, with a ratio of 3:1. Unicameral bone cysts make up 3% of the primary bone lesions.
Read Report Overview: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/unicameral-bone-cyst-treatment-market.html
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Unicameral Bone Cyst Treatment Market
- Rise in prevalence of unicameral bone cyst drives the adoption rate of drugs for treatment. Unicameral bone cysts (UBC) most commonly occur in adolescents from birth to 20 years of age. Around 85% of UBCs occur almost exclusively in children and adolescents.
- Ongoing research activity across the world propels the global unicameral bone cyst treatment market. The Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) is conducting a clinical trial (currently in phase 3) on the curettage procedure with puncture for the treatment of bone cyst.
- Certain risks associated with the treatment process hamper the growth of the global unicameral bone cyst treatment market. Steroid injections and bone marrow aspirate are preferred over curettage; however, this type of injection can cause infection, fracture, and reappearance of the cyst. Another most common complication is recurrence of UBC after treatment and developing a subsequent pathological fracture.
Request a Sample of Unicameral Bone Cyst Treatment Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=74165
Non-operative Treatment to be Most Attractive Segment
- In terms of treatment type, the global unicameral bone cyst treatment market can be bifurcated into non-operative treatment and curettage & grafting
- The non-operative treatment segment can be split into immobilization and aspiration/methylprednisolone acetate injection
- The non-operative treatment segment is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period
- Methylprednisolone acetate (MPA) injection has a healing rate of 77.4%, which was comparable to bone marrow injection (77.9 %). A higher healing rate was observed with MPA injection when inner wall disruption was performed.
Enquiry before Buying Unicameral Bone Cyst Treatment Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=74165
Specialty Clinics Segment to Witness Fastest Growth
- Based on end-user, the global unicameral bone cyst treatment market can be divided into hospitals, specialty clinics, and others
- The specialty clinics segment is anticipated to expand at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the presence of developed technologies and availability of multiple options for unicameral bone cyst treatment.
- A number of players are collaborating with medical institutions and research centers to provide educational services to health care professionals to help them enhance their skills in the therapeutic area
Request for Discount - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=D&rep_id=74165
North America to Dominate Global Unicameral Bone Cyst Treatment Market
- In terms of region, the global unicameral bone cyst treatment market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global unicameral bone cyst treatment market during the forecast period. Growth of the unicameral bone cyst treatment market in the region is attributed to rise in demand for minimally invasive treatments, increase in focus on patient safety as well as advancement in technologies, and established distribution channels.
- However, the unicameral bone cyst treatment market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period due to increase in health care expenditure and improvement in health care facilities
Pre-book Unicameral Bone Cyst Treatment Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=74165<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Unicameral Bone Cyst Treatment Market
The global unicameral bone cyst treatment market is highly fragmented with the presence of international as well as local players.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.”
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453