External Beam Radiation Therapy Market
The accelerating rate of cancer cases worldwide is considered the chief factor augmenting the growth of the global external beam radiation therapy market. The rapid advancements in medical technology and the growing awareness about early detection and diagnosis of various cancer types will also boost this market’s growth in the coming years. External beam radiotherapy or EBRT is considered very common among radiotherapy types. Rather than brachytherapy (fixed source radiotherapy) and unlocked source radiotherapy, in which the radiation source is inside the body, external beam radiotherapy coordinates the radiation at the tumor from outside the body.
Request Brochure for Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=64928
Malignancy or in simpler terms, cancer is a genuine medical issue influencing a huge populace across the globe. Analysis at a beginning phase and therapy for malignant growth, as it influences the insusceptible framework, is a test for medical services suppliers. External radiation is normally done during outpatient visits to an emergency clinic or therapy focus. The vast majority get external radiation therapy over numerous weeks. In any case, a few groups may have to go to the treatment community two times every day for a less number of weeks. Radiation innovation permits cautious conveyance of external beam radiation therapy. These machines center the radiation around the specific area on the body with the goal that ordinary tissues are influenced as little as could really be expected.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on External Beam Radiation Therapy Market –
Global External Beam Radiation Therapy Market: Overview
- External radiation (or external beam radiation) is the most common type of radiation therapy used for cancer treatment. A machine is used to aim high-energy rays (or beams) from outside the body into the tumor.
- Radiation technology allows very careful delivery of external beam radiation therapy. These machines focus the radiation on the exact location on the body so that normal tissues are affected as little as possible.
- External radiation is usually done during outpatient visits to a hospital or treatment center. Most people undergo external radiation therapy over many weeks. Usually, patients visit the treatment center every weekday for a certain number of weeks. However, some people may need to go to the treatment center twice a day for a fewer number of weeks.
Pre book Market Report -
Key Driver of Global External Beam Radiation Therapy Market
- The global external beam radiation therapy market is growing at a rapid pace owing to increase in incidence of cancer
- Cancer is a serious health problem affecting a large population across the globe. Diagnosis at an early stage and treatment for cancer, as it affects the immune system, is a challenge for health care providers. According to the WHO, 18 million new cancer cases were reported in 2018 across the world, and cancer causes around 8.2 million deaths annually. Moreover, the number of cancer cases is likely to rise by 70% across the globe, with 60% of cases in Africa, Asia, and Latin America.
Key Restraint of Global External Beam Radiation Therapy Market
- According to WHO report, an estimated two-thirds of the planet does not have access to basic radiology services. Kenya has only 200 radiologists for 43 million people. People in Nepal travel more than two days to find a facility with an X-ray and spend a month’s income for that. Increase in gap between radiologists and people restrains the global radiation therapy management market.
Read More Information:
Key Players Operating in Global External Beam Radiation Therapy Market
Major players operating in the global external beam radiation therapy market include:
- Elekta AB
- Varian Medical Systems
- IBA Radiopharma Solutions
- Isoray, Inc.
- Mevion Medical Systems
- Panacea Medical Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- ViewRay, Inc.
- Other Prominent Players
Browse more Market Reports:
Aesthetic Laser and Energy Devices Market
Prosthetics and Orthotics Market
Life Sciences Tools Market
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453