Can you cancel an Air Transat Flight within 24 hours?
After booking your Air Transat flight, you can cancel your flight without additional charges if you don't want to travel anymore due to a change of events. So, if you have doubts about Can You cancel Air Transat in 24 hours, you can cancel it. You will also get a full refund for your unused ticket share.
What is the Air Transat Cancellation Policy?
If you are unsure about your plan and traveling with Air Transat, you should learn about its policies to ensure you can handle its cancellations. The following terms and conditions of cancellation must be kept in mind if you want to cancel your flight:
- You can cancel your flight within 24 hours of booking without extra charges only if the time left for the trip is more than a week.
- They would apply cancellation charges if you canceled your flight when the time left for the trip is less than a week.
- According to Air Transat cancellation policy, passengers traveling with a non-refundable ticket cannot cancel their flight after 24 hours of booking.
- The flight segment is forfeited for a no-show if you don't cancel your flight and fail to present at the airport.
How to cancel an Air Transat Flight?
You can cancel your Air Transat flight when you take the following steps:
- Search for the website of Air Transat, www.airtransat.com.
- Click on Manage my booking.
- Enter the passenger's name and booking number to get the reservation details.
- Look for the Cancel button at the bottom of your screen.
- Click on it and follow the prompts.
- Click on the Confirm button to cancel your flight.
In this process, you can cancel your ticket, which will also solve your query; How Do I cancel my Air Transat Flight in these simple steps within a few minutes?
What are the Air Transat Cancellation Charges?
The cancellation charges applied on your flight will depend on the route and distance between the departing and arriving destinations. The cancellation charges applicable on the flight are as follows:
- If you travel from Canada to Europe, you must pay a cancellation fee of between 58$ and 200$.
- For the route between Canada and Central America, the Caribbean, and the United States, you must pay between 27$ and 200$.
- For domestic flights within Canada, you must pay Air Transat cancellation fees of around 150$.
How to get a Refund from Air Transat?
You can get a refund from Air Transat if you follow the steps in the below section:
- Go to the website of Air Transat.
- Click on the Contact Us option.
- Look for the claim form.
- You will get the Request for a refund option. Click on it to open the form.
- Fill out your personal and travel details.
- You can submit this form, and the process to get a refund will take up to 21 days.
You must remember that the passengers who have booked their flight on the airline's website and through customer service can fill out this form. For third-party bookings, contact the respective authority. In this way, you can learn about; How do I Claim and get a Refund from Air Transat.