A content delivery network is a distributed network of intermediary servers and their data centers, which provides network service to end-users. With the rapid changes in IT infrastructure of businesses, attackers (hackers) search new ways to hack secure information by creating disruptions in the network security of a business. Companies need to adopt a content delivery network security platform to keep this information secure.
Increase in number of internet subscribers over smart devices due to the increasing trend of digitization across the globe, fuels the growth of the content delivery network security market. Online gaming is an emerging industry in the content delivery network security market, which requires high download speed with good quality display resolution, and hence it generates demand for content delivery network security. Increasing adoption of cloud-based services in various industries by offering multiple security features drives the adoption of content delivery network security
Global Content Delivery Network Security Market: Dynamics
Global Content Delivery Network Security Market: Key Drivers
- Providers need to deliver high-speed data network for constant content delivery due to the rise in demand for Over the Top (OTT) and Video-on-Demand (VOD) services, which is likely to generate significant demand for content delivery network security in the upcoming years.
- Increasing cases of DDoS attacks and application layer security attacks are the key factors that drive the growth of the content delivery network security market.
- Lack of awareness about content delivery network security hampers the growth of the market
- High implementation cost and complex architecture of content delivery network (CDN) security restrains the growth of the market.
- However, technology investments in smart city initiatives and 5G networks creates opportunities for the content delivery network security market.
- The content delivery network security market have opportunities in SMEs to create the high network demand during the forecast period.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Content Delivery Network Security Market
- The COVID-19 pandemic has created disruptions across the world in every sector of business and government. It is the first time where employees are working from home for longer periods of time, which causes increase in network traffic.
- Multiple organizations demand content delivery network security to reduce the time consumed by network traffic for content loading
- Thus, the COVID-19 situation has positively impacted the content delivery network security market.
PreBook Our Premium Research Report at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=83018<ype=S
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Content Delivery Network Security Market
- In terms of region, the global content delivery network security market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is expected to dominate the content delivery network security market during the forecast period due to the presence of increasing number of web content users and presence of major key players of content delivery network security in the region.
- The market in APAC is expected to rise due to increasing number of technology driven enterprises and growth of e-commerce industry, which fuels the demand for content delivery network security.
- In Europe, the content delivery network security market is expected to expand at a moderate CAGR during the forecast period due to increase in number of end-users of CDNs.
- The market in the MEA region is expected to grow during the forecast period due to increasing investments of IT companies.
Global Content Delivery Network Security Market: Competition Landscape
- Several players in the content delivery network security market are active with a strong presence.
- In January 2019, Akamai Technologies, Inc. acquired Janrain, Inc. a customer identity access management platform. This acquisition helps to maintain digital trust and provide a highly secure environment to Akamai’s customers.
Key Players Operating in the Global Content Delivery Network Security Market Include:
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Akamai Technologies, Inc.
- Arbor Networks
- Cloudflare, Inc.
- Distil Networks
- Fastly, Inc.
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Limelight Networks, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Nexusguard Inc.
- Radware Ltd
- StackPath, LLC
- Tata Communications Limited
- Verizon Digital Media Services
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research –