Polymer Clay Market: Introduction
- Polymer clay is a synthetic clay-like material made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC), plasticizer, resin, and pigment. The raw form of polymer clay is malleable; thus, it can be converted into any shape. The raw polymer clay is fired so as the PVC particles fuse together to make the material hard and rigid.
- Expansion in the global toy industry due to the downfall of brick and mortar shopping along with emergence of e-commerce and dual-income households has augmented the demand for advanced toys materials. This, in turn, is driving the demand for polymer clay across the globe.
- Rise in popularity of polymer clay in applications such as Do it Yourself (DIY) and Socially Useful Productive Work (SUPW) is also anticipated to fuel the polymer clay market in the near future. However, potential dangers and risks associated with unsafe toys may create challenges for the polymer clay market during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Rising Demand for Jewelry-making Industry to Drive Polymer Clay Market
- Currently, the consumer preference for jewelry is changing rapidly, as per the fashion trends. End-consumers have become choosy due to the availability of number of alternatives in brick & mortar retail shops and e-commerce platforms.
- Improvement of lifestyle owing to the increase in disposable income and penetration of Internet primarily in emerging economies have augmented the demand for modern jewelry
- Polymer clay acts as a raw material for imitation jewelry due to its cost effectiveness and performance properties. Thus, increase in demand for polymer clay in the jewelry-making industry is anticipated fuel the demand for polymer clay during the forecast period.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research – https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rapid-advancements-in-the-real-estate-sector-due-to-extensive-urbanization-will-invite-prominent-growth-opportunities-for-the-barium-market-tmr-301312569.html
North America Expected to Hold Key Share of Global Polymer Clay Market
- In terms of region, the polymer clay market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is estimated to hold major share of the global polymer clay market during the forecast period. Presence of well-established toy industry in the U.S., constant demand of end-users for DIY activities, and increase in usage of Internet in craft and lifestyle activities are boosting the market in the region.
- Rise in consumption of jewelry items and toys due to improvement of lifestyle in Asia Pacific owing to the increase in disposable income in emerging economies is anticipated to fuel the demand for polymer clay in the region during the forecast period
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in the Market
The polymer clay market is highly fragmented with the presence of various global and local players. Key players operating in the global market are striving to set up production facilities in Asia Pacific due to low raw material costs and easy availability of labor. Prominent players operating in the global polymer clay market include:
- Van Aken International
- The Clay & Paint Factory
- Staedtler Mars
- Polyform Products
- American Art Clay
- Viva Decor
Global Polymer Clay Market: Research Scope
Global Polymer Clay Market, by Form
Global Polymer Clay Market, by Application
- Jewelry Making
- Arts & Sculpture Making
- Toys & Novelty Items Manufacturing
- Ceramic Products Manufacturing
Global Polymer Clay Market, by End-use
Request for covid19 Impact Analysis - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=74841