Adipose Derived Stem Cell Therapy: Introduction
- Adipose derived stem cells (ADSCs) are stem cells derived from adipocytes. ADSCs have multipotency similar to bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells, thus ADSCs substitute for bone marrow as a source of stem cells.
- Several types of manual and automatic stem cell separation procedures are used to separate adipose stem cells (ASCs) from adipose tissue. Flow cytometry can be used to isolate ADSCs from other stem cells within a cell solution.
- Currently, adipose derived stem cells (ADSCs) are commonly used in the production of regenerative medicine due to its anti-inflammatory, anti-apoptotic, pro-angiogenic, anti-scarring properties, and immunomodulatory properties
Request Brochure –
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Adipose Derived Stem Cell Therapy Market
- Increase in awareness about the role of regenerative medicine in disease treatment is likely to boost the growth of adipose derived stem cell therapy market during the forecast period. Adipose derived stem cell therapy used in the treatment of fat reconstruction, bone regeneration, and myocardial and cardiovascular regeneration.
- In addition, increase in private and public funding to support stem cell based researches, rise in regulatory approvals for adipose derived stem cell targeted clinical trials across the world, and surge in collaborations and partnerships for development of advanced stem cell line manufacturing technologies are fuelling the growth of adipose derived stem cell therapy market.
- However, high cost associated with stem cell processing, technical limitations related to preservation, and ethical issues related to the use of allogeneic stem cell lines are some of the main factors hindering the growth of this market
Request COVID Analysis on Adipose Derived Stem Cell Therapy Market –
Allogeneic Stem Cells Segment to Witness High Demand
- Based on cell type, the global adipose derived stem cell therapy market can be segmented into autologous stem cells and allogeneic stem cells
- The allogeneic stem cells segment accounted for the highest share of the adipose derived stem cell therapy market in 2018. This segment is expected to remain dominant during the forecast period. This dominance can be ascribed to various therapeutic applications of allogeneic stem cells, and increase in commercialization of allogeneic stem cell therapy products.
Musculoskeletal Diseases Segment to Dominate Market
- In terms of disease indication, the global adipose derived stem cell therapy market can be divided into: cancer, obesity, musculoskeletal diseases, wounds & injuries, cardiovascular diseases, and others
- The musculoskeletal diseases segment generated the highest revenue in 2018 and is anticipated to witness growth during the forecast period. This dominance can be ascribed to high prevalence of musculoskeletal disorders and bone & joint diseases. The cardiovascular diseases segment is anticipated to be the fastest growing segment during the forecast period.
Request Customization on Adipose Derived Stem Cell Therapy Market Report –
Culture Media Segment Expected to be Most Promising Segment
- On the basis of product, the global adipose derived stem cell therapy market can be divided into: culture media and cell line. The culture media segment can be further divided into media, sera, and reagent.
- The culture media segment dominated the market in 2018. The major share of this product segment is mainly due to increase in demand for media, sera, and reagent for new product development.
Hospitals and Trauma Centers Segment to Witness Significant Growth
- In terms of end-user, the global adipose derived stem cell therapy market can be divided into: hospitals & trauma centers, cell banks & tissue banks, research laboratories & academic institutes, and others. The hospitals & trauma centers segment generated the highest revenue in 2018 and is anticipated to witness growth during the forecast period.
Pre Book Adipose Derived Stem Cell Therapy Market Report –
North America to Dominate Global Adipose Derived Stem Cell Therapy Market
- In terms of region, the global adipose derived stem cell therapy market can be categorized into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global adipose derived stem cell therapy market in 2018 and is expected to maintain its leading position during the forecast period. This dominance of the region can be attributed to increase in product offerings, presence of key market players in the region, and rise in research & development activity.
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to register highest growth during the forecast period, owing to increase in demand for adipose derived stem cell products in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global adipose derived stem cell therapy market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- AlloCure, Inc.
- Antria, Inc.
- Celgene Corporation
- Cellleris SA
- Pluristem Therapeutics, Inc.
- Tissue Genesis, Inc.
- Cytori Therapeutics, LLC
- Intrexon, Inc.
- Mesoblast Ltd.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453