Fildena 100 is an effective drug for treating erectile dysfunction. Fildena 100mg is a PDE5 (phosphodiesterase-type 5) inhibitor drug. It contains Sildenafil. Fildena 100 is a commonly prescribed pill by the doctors for the treatment of erectile dysfunction(impotence) in men.
Erectile dysfunction: This is a condition that causes men to experience a lack of erection. The penis is a reservoir of phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) enzymes that are responsible for the erection. Problems at any stage in the erection process can lead to ED.
Benefits and Use of Fildena 100
Increased blood flow to your penis is what causes an erection. A stimulation of blood flow can be either sexual thoughts or direct contact. Sildenafil 100mg contains Sildenafil citrate, which regulates the PDE5 enzyme and increases blood flow. This increases blood flow through the penis gives it a firm erection. Fildena can be combined with psychological or physical sexual stimulation to help men achieve and keep an erection.
Side effects of Fildena 100
Side effects of Fildena 100 are rare. However, side effects can occur if there is a drug interaction or if the doctor has given you instructions.
It is recommended that you take Fildena only as directed by your pharmacist.
- Muscle pain
- Bleeding nose
- Breathing difficulties
- Redness of the skin
- Difficulty sleeping
Fildena 100 Precautions:
- Limit the number of doses you take in 24 hours
- If you have an allergy to Sildenafil Citrate, Fildena should be avoided.
- Fildena 100 mg is not recommended for children.
- Before you start Fildena 100 mg, make sure your doctor has checked on any heart conditions.
- Consult your doctor before you take any other medication.
- You may feel dizzy from this drug. Do not drive, use machinery or do any other activity that requires alertness or clear vision until your condition improves.