AOL desktop gold comprises plenty of features that are added to give a smooth user interface to its users. No need to open different tabs to access different AOL products when everything is available on a single platform. Well, there are millions of people out there who are using it on a daily basis. In short, it has become an inevitable part of people’s life now. For the existing users who are currently using AOL Desktop Gold, they sometimes face issues like AOL Desktop Gold Won’t open. This problem is reported is mass and a quick solution is the only thing.
Here in this guide, we have given you the best troubleshooting steps to fix AOL Desktop Gold Won’t Open issue. Simply follow the guide and access it quickly.
Why AOL Desktop Gold doesn’t Launch?
Reasons can vary, depending upon the situation. There can never be one reason when it comes to technical glitches. Below, we have mentioned some of its popular reasons behind the issue.
- Problem during installation:– There may have some trouble while downloading the desktop software, which eventually hampers it later.
- Incompatible system:- Check its compatibility issue and ensure that there is no application running or installed on your computer which prevents it from being run.
- Infected Virus: -Chances are that your computer may have some viruses, retrieving it from being open.
- Damaged Hard Disk: -Damaged hard disk can also be a reason behind this. Hence check if your hard disk is properly working or not.
These are the foremost reasons behind it. If you think there is some other issue then we can troubleshoot it accordingly.
Troubleshooting Steps if AOL Desktop Gold Won’t Open:
You can apply some troubleshooting methods to fix these kind issues. The methods are as follows:-
- Make sure your system is compatible with AOL desktop Gold
- Run antivirus software and scan your computer and delete any malicious file.
- Uninstall the program which is incompatible with AOL desktop Gold.
- Restart your computer and check if the problem is fixed of still persists.
- Disable the firewall and check it again.
- The automatic update option should be on.
- Clear browser’s cache from browser’s setting.
- Uninstall AOL Desktop Gold & download latest AOL Gold version, Install it again.
These are some of the troubleshooting steps which can be applied to fix the issue shortly