For wireless setup, the Brother MFC-j475dw printer is an easy and quick task. This must be done properly for the proper functioning of the printer. When a printer is connected to a wireless network, it can print wirelessly from anywhere and anytime.
Printing becomes easy and quick. Brother Printer MFC models include various connectivity options. Wireless printing will be enabled for connecting to a WiFi setup. There are several ways to setup Brother Printer MFC -j 475dw WiFi. One is to connect and use the printer to your home network, and the other is to use a USB cable. And Get the way to add a Brother Default Password on windows 10.
Steps to Connect Brother Printer MFC-j475dw to WiFi
Below are some steps to setup the Brother MFC-j475dw printer and print over a wireless network.
- The first thing to do is to connect the USB cable to your printer and computer.
- Turn on the Printer
- Click on the Start Menu and Settings app on your computer.
- To open the Device Menu.
- Select the option to add printers and scanners from the Devices menu option.
- Select your printer name from the list provided.
- Follow the on-screen instructions displayed on the screen.
- Enter the correct IP address of the Brother printer.
- Check the box that says Printer and choose to use the driver automatically.
- Add printer driver.
- Select your Brother Printer name and click on the next option.
- Then, click on the Finish option to complete the setup process.
Steps to Connect Brother Printer MFC-j475dw to Laptop Wireless
Setup Brother MFC-j475dw printer can be done by properly following the steps given below:
- To turn on the Printer.
- Go to Settings and Setup Options.
- To click on the WLAN setting on the computer.
- A list of different networks will appear.
- Click on the name of your network.
- Then, enter the network password.
- Click on the Finish option.
- The printer will successfully connect to the wireless network within a few minutes.
- To check if the printer is connected, go to the Devices menu and click on the Printers and Scanners option.
Through this, Brother Printer WiFi setup, complete and smooth wireless printing can be done. Various documents and reports can be printed in a quick and simple way.