Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Industry Research Report on“Global Long-chain Polyamide Market 2022-2028”under Chemical & Material Market Research Report. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Polyamide is common in textiles like clothing and carpets. It also often features in the production of items that require both strength and flexibility, including fishing line, electrical connectors, gears, guitar picks and strings and medical implants. In 2021, the global long-chain polyamide market stood at USD 1,981 million.
Global Long-chain Polyamide Market report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global long-chain polyamide market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the long-chain polyamide industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, and region. The global market for long-chain polyamide can be segmented by product: PA11, PA12, PA610, PA612, others. The PA12 segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Long-chain polyamide market is further segmented by application: automotive, electrical & electronics, industrial, others. The industrial segment held the largest share of the global long-chain polyamide market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Based on region, the long-chain polyamide market is segmented into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
- electrical & electronics
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World (ROW)
The automotive market is further segmented into fuel lines, brake tubes, electrical system, cluster tubes, others. According to the research, the fuel lines segment had the largest share in the global long-chain polyamide market. Furthermore, the electrical and electronics market has been categorized into wiring ducts, plug-in connectors, switch boards & housing, connection box, others.
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading long-chain polyamide market vendors that include Arkema S.A., BASF SE, DuPont de Nemours, Inc., EMS-CHEMIE HOLDING AG, Evonik Industries AG, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Nylon Corporation of America, Inc. (NYCOA), Radici Partecipazioni SpA, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global long-chain polyamide market.
- To classify and forecast the global long-chain polyamide market based on product, application, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global long-chain polyamide market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global long-chain polyamide market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global long-chain polyamide market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global long-chain polyamide market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1370130/global-long-chain-polyamide-market
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 15,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Industry Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773