The Global Kombucha Market
was valued at US$ 1.5 Bn in 2019 and is expected to reach US$ 6.2 Bn by 2026, at a CAGR of 19.41% during a forecast period. The report includes the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 lockdown on the revenue of market leaders, followers, and disruptors. Since the lockdown was implemented differently in various regions and countries; the impact of the same is also seen differently by regions and segments. The report has covered the current short-term and long-term impact on the market, and it would help the decision-makers to prepare the outline and strategies for companies by region.
To know about the Research Methodology :- Request Free Sample Report
Kombucha is a fermented tea prepared with tea, sugar, bacteria, and yeast. Hectic lifestyle, growing population, rising urbanization rate, and high popularity of detoxifying drinks are major factors driving the demand for kombucha market during the forecast period. Health Benefits of Kombucha:
• Improved digestion • Immune system stimulation • Arthritis prevention • Cancer prevention • Cholesterol reduction • Energy enhancement • Weight loss Easy for manufacturing, increasing demand for probiotic products, and growing awareness of kombucha health benefits such as digestion, detoxification, cancer diabetes & prevention are driving the growth of the market. Growing R&D & innovations to expand product portfolio and increasing demand in emerging economies are the major opportunities of the market. However, kombucha beverage recall rates and high supply & inventory carrying costs are limiting the growth of the market. Women lead the consumer demography segment of the global kombucha market during the forecast period owing to the rising health consciousness in women along with an increased spending power across the globe. Nowadays, females are more focused on fitness, healthy eating habits & weight loss has significantly influenced the growth of kombucha market. Herbs & spices and coconut held the highest share & revenue of the global kombucha market owing to key companies focusing on different exotic flavors combining herbs & spices for the production of flavored fermented tea. Citrus is one more important segment of kombucha market and is anticipated to witness significant growth during the forecast period. By distributing the channel, supermarkets play an important role in kombucha market owing to Walmart and other retailers signed an agreement with brewers for the distribution of kombucha drinks. The presence of kombucha drinks in online stores is expected to grow during the forecast period. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region for the Kombucha market during the forecast period owing to the simple manufacturing process of kombucha-based drinks and increasing consumption of alcoholic beverages. North America accounted for the largest revenue share owing to the strong distribution network & increasing consumer awareness in the U.S. The key market players operating in the global kombucha market are Buchi Kombucha, Cell-Nique Corporation, GT's Kombucha, Hain Celestial Group, KeVita Inc., Kombucha Wonder Drink LLC, Kosmic Kombucha, LIVE Beverages, Makana Beverages Inc., NessAlla Kombucha, Red Bull GmbH, Reed's Inc., Revive Kombucha, Humm Kombucha LLC, and Townshend's Tea Company. The report covers a comprehensive study of major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, PESTEL, Porters, SWOT, and technological forecasting in the market.
The Scope of Global Kombucha Market:
For more information to visit
Global Kombucha Market, by Types:
• Yeast • Bacteria • Others
Global Kombucha Market, by Flavor:
• Citrus • Apple, coconut, & mango • Herbs & spices • Flowers • Berries • Other
Global Kombucha Market, by Consumer demographics:
• Male • Female
Global Kombucha Market, by Distribution Channel:
• Hypermarkets & supermarkets • Convenience stores • Food and drinks specialty stores • Others
Global Kombucha Market, by Region:
• North America • Europe • Asia-Pacific • South America • Middle East & Africa
Key Player Operating in the Global Kombucha Market:
• Buchi Kombucha • Cell-Nique Corporation • GT's Kombucha • Hain Celestial Group • KeVita Inc. • Kombucha Wonder Drink LLC • Kosmic Kombucha • LIVE Beverages • Makana Beverages Inc. • NessAlla Kombucha • Red Bull GmbH • Reed's Inc. • Revive Kombucha • Humm Kombucha LLC • Townshend's Tea Company
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
Organization Address: MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH PVT. LTD.
Address: Maximize Market Reseach Pvt Ltd. 3rd floor, office no. 4, Navale IT zone phase-2, Mumbai -Banglore bypass highway, Pune- 411041