Global DC-DC Converter Market was valued US$ XX Bn in 2019 and is expected to reach XX Bn by 2027, at a CAGR of 18.50 % during a forecast period. The report includes the analysis of impact of COVID-19 lock-down on the revenue of market leaders, followers, and disrupters. Since lock down was implemented differently in different regions and countries, impact of same is also different by regions and segments. The report has covered the current short term and long term impact on the market, same will help decision makers to prepare the outline for short term and long term strategies for companies by region. To know about the Research Methodology:-Request Free Sample Report
Global DC-DC Converter Market Dynamics:
A DC-DC converter is an electromechanical device, which deviations direct current (DC) source from one voltage level to another. Growing adoption of IoT across the globe, rising incorporation of power conversion components in electronic devices, and the rapid expansion of the infrastructures like smart grids, energy storage systems, & electric automobiles are some of the prominent factors behind the growth of the dc-dc converter market. An increase in the number of satellite constellations across the globe is expected to boost the global DC-DC converter market growth. Additionally, the development of digital power management and control coupled with new power architecture also affects the DC-DC converter market. The Non-Isolated DC-DC converters are expected to share significant growth in the dc-dc converter market. This type of DC-DC converters has certain advantages over the isolated DC-DC converters. They offer benefits at low cast and can be used for negative ground DC applications in vehicles, Non-isolated DC-DC converters deliver comparatively less blockage for noise. Application area of the non-isolated dc-dc converters contains point-of-load modules, cellphones, CPU and memory power supplies.
Global Epigenomic Market Segment Analysis:
The 5V segment is estimated to hold a dominant position in the global dc-dc converter market owing to the increasing demand for electric vehicles, small UAVs, medical equipment, and consumer electronics, among others. These verticals are powered with 48V or less input voltage, which is typically required to step down to a lower intermediate bus voltage, precisely to either 12V, 5V, or even lower, to power the boards support within the system.
Global Epigenomic Market Regional Analysis:
Asia Pacific region is projected to be the leading region in the global dc-dc converter market. leading position in the market is attributed to the rapid urbanization, growth in income, and rise in population. Additionally, rising growth in the use of paid TV channels is expected to increase the demand for technologically advanced and operative satellite launch along with power-efficient devices. With rising fuel efficiency regulations, some of the key players in the automotive industry are focusing to deliver more efficient vehicle systems. These key players have been also focusing to develop and increase the converter product with more efficiency and higher power density at a cost-effective solution. The integration of the inverter and converter as a single unit is the current popular technology, which has been attracting automakers owing to its integrated and efficient functionality along with the smaller and lighter package. The objective of the report is to present a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, industry-validated market data and projections with a suitable set of assumptions and methodology. The report also helps in understanding dynamics, structure by analysing the market segments and, project the global dc-dc converter market. The report also provides a clear representation of competitive analysis of key players by product, price, financial position, product portfolio, growth strategies, and regional presence in the global dc-dc converter market. The report also provides PEST analysis, PORTER’s analysis, SWOT analysis to address the question of shareholders in arranging the efforts and investment in the near future to a particular market segment.
Global DC-DC Converter Market, Key Highlights:
• Global DC-DC Converter Market analysis and forecast, in terms of value. • Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the Global DC-DC Converter Market • Global DC-DC Converter Market segmentation on the basis of type, source, end-user, and region (country-wise) has been provided. • Global DC-DC Converter Market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with the contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of study. • Global DC-DC Converter Market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation. • Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled. • Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Global DC-DC Converter Market are also profiled. The report has considered the base year of 2019 and past four years trend. 2020 figures are at actuals, however due to different dynamics of year 2020, market forecast is not only dependent upon 2020, but on the basis of 2016-2020.
The Scope of the Report for Global DC-DC Converter Market: Inquire before buying
Global DC-DC Converter Market, by Form Factor
• Quarter Brick • Eighth Brick • Half Brick • Full Brick • Sixteen Brick
Global DC-DC Converter Market, by Output Voltage
• 3.3V • 5V • 12V
Global DC-DC Converter Market, by Input Voltage
• <40V • 40-70V • >70V
Global DC-DC Converter Market, by Output Number
• Single Output • Dual Output • Three output • Multi-Output
Global DC-DC Converter Market, by Product Type
• Isolated • Non-isolated
Global DC-DC Converter Market, by Sales Channel
• Direct • Indirect
Global DC-DC Converter Market, by Verticals
• Telecommunication • Server, Storage & Network • Industrial Robotics • Aerospace & Defense • Aircraft Unmanned aerial vehicles Satellite • Medical • Consumer • Automotive EV FCV PHV HEV • Audio Visual
Global DC-DC Converter Market, by Region
• North America • Europe • Asia Pacific • Middle East & Africa • South America
Global DC-DC Converter Market, Key Players
• General Electric • Ericsson • Texas Instruments • Artesyn Embedded Technologies • Crane Aerospace and Electronics • Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd. • Delta Electronics Inc. • Bel Fuse Corporation • Vicor Corporation • Wall Industries, Inc. • FDK Corporation • FUJITSU • ON Semiconductor • Cosel Co., Ltd • Traco Electronic AG • STMicroelectronics • Ericsson • Infineon Technologies AG • Vicor Corporation • TDK-Lambda Corporation • RECOM Power GmbH
This report submitted by Maximize market Research Company
Customization of the report:
Maximize MarketResearch provides free personalized of reports as per your demand.This reportcan be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
Name: Lumawant Godage
Organization Address: MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH PVT. LTD.
Address: Maximize Market Reseach Pvt Ltd. 3rd floor, office no. 4, Navale IT zone phase-2, Mumbai -Banglore bypass highway, Pune- 411041
For more information to visit