From a pool of errors and glitches that might occur in Quickbooks, Quickbooks error code 102 is quite a common one. People face this problem and their workflow and efficiency- both get hampered. But that can be fixed with some quick and easy steps. Actually, receiving this error can majorly happen due to some problem in the bank’s server you are using. This technical glitch can arise from some maintenance or low server issues.
Solutions to fix Quickbooks error code 102
You can fix this with some quick and easy steps. Here is what you should do to fix Quickbooks error code 102. So follow these solutions step by step to get rid of the popu up, “Quickbooks Error 102.”
Step 1: Update your bank connection manually
The first thing that you should be doing in such a scenario is to quickly update your bank’s server manually. For that, you will have to:
- Open your Quickbooks Online.
- Navigate to “Bookkeeping” and select the “Transactions” tab.
- Then navigate to the “Bank Transactions” and you will have to select “Update.”
Try using your bank account now! If you still see Quickbooks error 102 you can head to the next step then.
Related Blog Post: QuickBooks Online Search Not Working
Step 2: Check the website of your bank
Now, the next thing you will have to do is check the website of your service provider. Which means, the bank you are using in Quickbooks.
- Firstly, sign in to the official website of your bank or credit card. If you are unable to sign in, you should connect with your bank and ask for the reason.
- If you are able to sign in, go to the “Messages”, “Notifications”, or “Alert” tab- whichever is there on your screen. Click on this tab and check whether there is an update or a message from your bank about any server issue.
- Post that, simply review your account history, pages, and also the transactions. If it takes a lot of time to load these pages your bank is having an issue.
Wait for 24 to 48 hours and this problem might get fixed and if not, you should definitely reach out to your bank.
If all of this looks fine then we suggest you should connect with our experts who are here to help you round the clock. Get the needed assistance to fix Quickbooks Error Code 102.