The Global ceramic balls market is forecast to reach USD 757.2 Million by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Various factors are supporting the expansion of the market. One of the factors in this regards being, the scope of altering the material's properties by changing the combination of ceramic materials used for manufacturing it. The scope of developing the properties helps in catering to the specific preference of end-users. As an instance, applications that require fully-dense material with particular material properties, such as hot isostatic pressing (HIP) is applicable in manufacturing these balls after it has been sintered. The use of this process helps in producing ceramic balls that are pore-free micron-sized grains and microstructure. The end-users can further alter the property of these balls by opting different combinations of ceramic materials like aluminum nitride, and boron carbide, among others.
Key participants include Saint-Gobain, Axens, Honeywell International, Toshiba Materials Co., Ltd., Industrial Tectonics Inc., Fineway Inc., Global Precision Ball & Roller, Metalball, Coorstek, Inc., & Devson Catalyst Private Limited.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1885
In addition to that, apart from the automotive industry, the market has significant opportunities in the healthcare industry. Its potential in the healthcare sector is associated with application in medical devices, implants, and instruments. The manufacturers and market players associated with the market may further explore these end-user industries, which would positively impact the expansion of the market.
In context to region, Europe occupies a dominant market position. Factors like continuously expanding the aerospace industry, and the well-established automotive sector are some of the factors that are propelling the market growth in this region.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global ceramic balls market according to Raw Material, Product Type, End-user, Application, and Region:
Raw Material Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Alumina Based
- Zirconia Based
- Boron Based
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Active Ceramic Balls
- Inert Ceramic Balls
End-user Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Oil and gas
Application Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Browse Full Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ceramic-balls-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The ceramic balls market held a market share of USD 421.2 Million in the year 2018. It is projected to witness a growth rate of 7.6% during the forecast period.
- In regards to raw materials, the alumina based segment generated the highest revenue of USD 151.6 Million in 2018, with a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period. Factors like the continuous expansion of the automotive industry, the rising demand for light-weight vehicles and the presence of traits in this ball, like corrosion-resistant, light-weight, and strength contributes to the revenue generated by this segment.
- By product type, the inert ceramic balls segment generated the highest revenue of USD 273.8 Million in 2018 with the fastest growth rate of 8.0% during the forecast period. Factors like the rising demand of these balls in the automotive industry for application in bearing and valves, results in its increasing demand and the revenue generated by the inert ceramic balls segment.
- While discussing end-user, the automotive segment occupies the largest market share of 31.0% in 2018, with the fastest growth rate of 8.5% during the forecast period. The market share held by the automotive segment is attributed to the continuous expansion of the industry, increasing the buying power of individuals in developing regions and rising demand for light-weight automotive parts which increases the demand for these balls in the automotive industry.
- In regards to region, Europe occupies the second-largest market share of0% in 2018, with the second-highest CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period. Factors like continuous expansion of the aerospace industry, and the well-established automotive sector are some of the factors that are boosting the market growth in this region.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1885
Thank you for reading our report. To receive further information on the report or to enquire about its customization, please get in touch with us and get your report tailored according to your needs.
Browse More Reports –
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com