Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Antibody Drugs Market 2022-2028”under Life Sciences Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
An antibody is a protein component of the immune system that circulates in the blood, recognizes foreign substances like bacteria and viruses, and neutralizes them. After exposure to a foreign substance, called an antigen, antibodies continue to circulate in the blood, providing protection against future exposures to that antigen. According to latest analysis by Our Company, the global Antibody Drugs Market is poised to grow by USD 91 billion during 2022-2028, progressing at a CAGR of 9.7% during the forecast period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global antibody drugs market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the antibody drugs industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, process, diseases, and region. The global market for antibody drugs can be segmented by product: chimeric mAbs, human mAbs, humanized mAbs, others. Human mAbs was the largest revenue contributor to the global antibody drugs market in 2021 and is anticipated to show the highest growth rate during the forecast period. Antibody drugs market is further segmented by process: mammalian cell culture, microbial fermentation. Based on diseases, the antibody drugs market is segmented into: autoimmune diseases, multiple myeloma, lymphoma, and leukemia, solid tumors, others. On the basis of region, the antibody drugs market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America.
- chimeric mAbs- human mAbs- humanized mAbs
- mammalian cell culture- microbial fermentation
- autoimmune diseases
- multiple myeloma, lymphoma, and leukemia- solid tumors- others
- Asia Pacific- Europe- North America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global antibody drugs market with some of the key players being AbbVie Inc., Acrotech Biopharma, LLC, Amgen Inc., AstraZeneca plc, Biogen Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMS), Eli Lilly and Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Johnson & Johnson, Merck & Co. Inc., Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi S.A., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global antibody drugs market.- To classify and forecast the global antibody drugs market based on product, process, diseases, region.- To identify drivers and challenges for the global antibody drugs market.- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global antibody drugs market.- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global antibody drugs market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global antibody drugs market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.- Identify growth segments for investment.- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1346631/global-antibody-drugs-market
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 15,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.