The global thiamine hydrochloride market is expected to reach USD 272.6 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The growth of the market is attributed to the growing application of thiamine hydrochloride, a white or nearly white crystalline powder.
Thiamine hydrochloride helps in enhancing the body immunity. It is beneficial in improving the overall well-being of the human body, along with the prevention of complications in the nervous system, aerobic metabolism, cell growth, and acetylcholine synthesis, among others. It is required by the body to maintain the proper flow of electrolytes into and out of nerve cells. Moreover, it aids in preventing several disorders, including Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome (WKS), which if left untreated can lead to permanent memory loss.
Key participants include Xinfa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., Wuxi Weikang Curative Chemical Co. Ltd., TCI Chemical, Huazhong Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., Hubei Jusheng Technology Co. Ltd., Shanghai Science Biotechnology Co. Ltd., Beijing Yunbang Biosiciences Co. Ltd., Haihang Industry Co. Ltd., Qcbio Science & Technologies Co. Ltd., and DSM Nutritional Products AG, among others.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2692
Rising geriatric population is likely to boost the growth of the thiamine hydrochloride market in the upcoming years. As per the Global Health and Aging report published by the WHO (World Health Organization), the number of people aged 65 years or older is estimated to increase from a projected 524 million in 2010 to approximately 1.5 billion by 2050, with a significant percentage of increase in developing economies. Additionally, the number of people aged 65 years or older is anticipated to considerably surpass children younger than 5 years of age by 2050.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global thiamine hydrochloride market on the basis of grade, distribution channel, application, and region:
Grade Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Food Grade
- Feed Grade
- Pharmaceutical Grade
Distribution Channel Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Animal Feed
- Personal care & Cosmetics
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Browse Full Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/thiamine-hydrochloride-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By grade, the feed grade thiamine hydrochloride held a substantial market size in 2018. Feed grade product are meant to cater to the needs of the animal owing to various changes arising from factors, comprising genetic lines, the influence of changing seasons, and diverse animal physiologies, among others.
- By distribution channel, the offline distribution channel contributed to the largest market share in 2018 and is expected to grow at a rate of 3.4% in the forecast period. Offline channel is the most preferred channel for distribution as it includes the opportunity for customers to create personal connections with business, which is beneficial in building loyalty.
- By application, food & beverage applications held the largest market share in 2018 and is expected to grow at a rate of 4.1% in the forecast period.
- The market in the Asia Pacific region dominated market share in 2018 and is forecasted to grow at a rate of 4.9% in the forecast period. Growing inclination to maintain a healthy wellbeing, increase in population, and a rise in the level of disposable income are among the reasons that drive the growth of the market in the region.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2692
Thank you for reading our report. To receive further information on the report or to enquire about its customization, please get in touch with us and get your report tailored according to your needs.
Browse More Reports –
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com