The global nutraceutical ingredients market size is expected to reach USD 277.46 Billion in 2028 and register a steady CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research.
The report is updated with the latest economic scenario and market scope with regard to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The report covers growth prospects as well as current and futuristic revenue estimations in a post COVID scenario. The report also covers changing trends and market dynamics due to the pandemic and provides an accurate impact analysis of the crisis on the overall market.
Steady growth of the market can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases such as diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, and obesity. Nutraceutical ingredients provide protection against chronic diseases, improve health, increases life expectancy, delay the aging process, and support the structure or function of the body. These are the factors that are supporting the growth of nutraceutical ingredients market. Potential safety, nutritional, and therapeutics effects of nutraceuticals have been driving its demand.
Click Here to Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/954
Some Key Highlights in Report
- In April 2020, HSO Health Care GmbH was acquired by Chr Hansen Holding A/S in order to strengthen the probiotics business of Chr Hansen Holding A/S. The acquisition is expected to help Chr Hansen Holding A/S in the expansion of its global microbial platform.
- Food segment accounted for a significantly large revenue share in the nutraceutical ingredients market in 2020. Increasing number of chronic diseases and the growing geriatric population are major factors that are increasing the demand for nutraceutical ingredients-based food products in the market.
- Asia Pacific accounted for largest revenue share contribution to global nutraceutical ingredients market in 2020. Shifting of consumer preferences toward functional foods and beverages and dietary supplements is increasing the demand for nutraceutical ingredients in the food & beverage industries.
Have a look at Report Description and Table of Contents of Market Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/nutraceutical-ingredients-market
The report further sheds light on the emerging growth opportunities, challenges, market threats, limitations, and factors likely to restrict the growth of the Nutraceutical Ingredients market. The report further discusses in detail the market in international waters and the emerging trends in those regions. It also offers insights into the competitive landscape, market drivers, industrial scenario, and the latest product and technological developments to offer a comprehensive overview of the Nutraceutical Ingredients market landscape.
Make Payment [Buy your Exclusive copy] @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/954
The Nutraceutical Ingredients research report also includes an insightful study of the prominent players of the industry along with their business overview, strategic planning, and business expansion plans adopted by them. This assists the readers and business owners in formulating strategic expansion and investment plans. The report focuses on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, corporate and government deals, and others. The report also talks about the expansions these prominent players are vying for in the key regions of the market. The report focuses on the detailed analysis of the technological and product developments undertaken by these companies.
The key companies studied in the Nutraceutical Ingredients report are:
Associated British Foods plc, Arla Foods, DSM, Ingredion Incorporated, Tate & Lyle, Ajinomoto Co., Inc., Chr Hansen Holding A/S, Glanbia plc, Cargill, Inc., and Archer-Daniels-Midland Company.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below:
Emergen Research has segmented global nutraceutical ingredients market on the basis of form, type, application, and region:
- Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Proteins and amino acids
- Phytochemical & Plant Extracts
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- Fibers & Specialty Carbohydrates
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Animal nutrition
- Personal Care
- Dietary Supplements
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report addresses the following key points:
- The report provides a forecast of market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities for the Nutraceutical Ingredients market
- The report further analyses the changing market dynamics
- Regional analysis and segmentation of the market with analysis of the regions and segments expected to dominate the market growth
- Extensive competitive landscape mapping with profiles of the key competitors
- In-depth analysis of business strategies and collaborations such as mergers and acquisitions adopted by the key companies
- Revenue forecast, country scope, application insights, and product insights
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/954
Thank you for reading our report. For any specific details on customization of this report, please get in touch with us. We will ensure the report you get is well-suited to your needs.
Explore more Emergen Research Reports @ https://www.emergenresearch.com
specialty fertilizers market-https://www.google.com.bd/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/specialty-fertilizers-market
business transcription market-https://www.google.com.bd/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/business-transaction-market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read Full Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-nutraceutical-ingredients-market