A preschooler is between the ages of 2 to 4 years. They have moved past the age of a toddler, and they begin to understand many things compared to a toddler. A preschooler is characterized by a spirit to explore, learn, and understand everything.
At this age, they also begin to develop a sense of “self” where they start to recognize their parents and own people and differentiate between them and strangers. They are in the phase of learning as a preschooler. So you can expect the following things from them.
1. Lot of questioning: Preschoolers generally tend to ask many questions. They want a reason for everything, especially those in the age group of three to four years. By this age, they learn to speak, and therefore, they ask a lot of questions. So as parents, you have to be very patient in answering their questions. It would help if you did not curb their inquisitiveness as parents.
When you answer their questions satisfactorily, they move on to the next thing and become playful and happy. If you want your child’s curiosity to be nurtured, Mount Litera is one of the best CBSE schools in Whitefield.
2. Exploration: Preschoolers are explorers. They want to explore new things, and their curiosity is incessant. Everything is new for them, and this is an age when they are trying to understand the world around them. So they play new games. They look closely at the gadgets, and they want to know everything.
So you should not feel irritated by the mess they make by sometimes breaking open their toys and trying to reassemble them. It is all a part of their trying to understand how things work.
3. Independence: Preschoolers are independent by nature. They need to explore things on their own. However, you need to keep a watch over them and support them when they need support. Your praise and encouragement matter a lot to them at this age.
Suppose you have children who are preschoolers and want them to be in an environment where they grow to be independent and confident. In that case, Mount Literal is one of the good CBSE schools in Whitefield where we nurture your child with care and love and help them grow as confident children.
4. Anxiety: Though preschoolers are explorers, they may have anxiety in some specific situations, like when they are put under the spotlight without any prior intimation or if they are left alone in a dark or dingy place. As parents, if you want to nurture their confidence and self-esteem, you can prepare them for any performance in public. First, you can make them comfortable singing or reciting a poem in front of you, and after they receive appreciation from you, they develop confidence. It will make them less anxious even when you want to put them under the spotlight and want to make them sing or dance in front of an audience on the stage.
5. Fighting: It is common for preschoolers to fight. You, as a parent, can calm their temper and help them learn to cooperate and enjoy each other’s company.
If you have preschoolers, you want to put them in an environment where they can overcome their anxiety and develop social skills; Mount Litera is the school that provides that environment as it is one of the best schools near Whitefield.